Hey guys and welcome. In this post, I’ve reviewed Bedlam Plus bed bug spray – one of our best bed bug sprays.
Bedlam Plus residue will continue killing bed bugs for about 4 weeks after application. I note that it’s great for carpeting, box springs, and mattresses.
Luckily, research reports that more than 40 percent of the bed bug die when treated with Bedlam plus.
For safety when using Bedlam Plus, make sure you read the label instructions.
First off, I note that Bedlam will also kill the bed bugs and the eggs that are resistant to pesticides such as pyrethroids.
So, Bedlam Plus is a residue formula and hence even after applying, its active ingredients will continue repelling and killing bed bugs for about 1-4 weeks. Spray lightly on fabrics, drapes, sofas, mattresses and mattress encasements.
Check Price On Amazon
Luckily, Bedlam Plus has no restrictions like other bed bug sprays and thus you can apply it at any location you’d apply other liquids. But exclude pets and kids from the places where you’ve applied the Bedlam Plus until the aerosol has fully dried.
Related: Bed Bug Traps
The active ingredients are n-octyl dicarboximide (bicycloheptene) in addition to sumithrin, which is a great chemical to allow you to readily kill the bed bugs.
Luckily, the new formula in this Bedlam Plus has imidacloprid that enhances a faster knockdown effect even for different bed bug strains.
While spraying your sofas, you’ll need to give special attention to corner cracks, folds, and seams since that’s where you’ll mainly find bed bugs, larvae, and their eggs while still reducing their hatching rate. But, cover up your aquariums to protect your reptiles and fish.
- Won’t stain your fabrics (water-safe types), clothes, and surfaces.
- Great for spot treating carpets, wooden furniture and mattresses.
- Kills a range of pests including bed bugs and fleas
- Will reach bed bugs in their hiding places
- Will kill bed bug eggs and the adults
- The preferred formula by pest exterminators
- Leave suitable bed bug killing residue
- It’s a water-based bed bug killing formula
- Has high efficacy compared to other bed bu killers
- Won’t stain your watre-safe surfaces and fabtrics
- Safe bed bug control formula
- Will only kill bed bugs on contact
#2: My Detailed Review
I’ve used many bed bug control products and I have to say that Bedlam Plus is definitely one of the best solutions we have out there. So, why and how did I end up selecting Bedlam Plus?
Further, I found that Bedlam Plus was easy to apply (with the ready to go applicator) and equally made from natural ingredients.
Luckily, Bedlam Plus was able to kill even the bed bugs that had developed immunity against various pesticide ingredients such as pyrethroid.
Bedlam Plus didn’t stain my clothes and fabrics in addition that it won’t get waterlogged and thus won’t lose its effectiveness while applied in different areas such as bed bug frames and door frames.
#3: My Experience:
2. Bedlam Plus Bed Bug Spray vs. Proof Bed Bug Spray
- Pesticides to Control Bed Bugs | Bed Bugs: Get Them Out and Keep – EPA
- Bed Bug Control in Residences | Let’s Beat the Bed Bug! – UMN.EDU