Besides being such a big nuisance, ants are incredibly destructive. Have you considered the best ant traps?
- Ants will damage your home by burrowing through the wood and contaminating food, not to mention building unsightly mounds inside/outside the house.
- And once they invade, chances are they won’t go away on their own.
The best ant traps and ant killers will help you eliminate these destructive insects before causing more damage. Check the top ant traps.
- 12 bait stations included
- Kills all common household ants
- Pre-filled, ready-to-use bait stations
- Patented design prevents bait from drying out
- Attracts ants fast
Terro ant Trap is ready to use ant bait that will quickly eliminate both indoor and outdoor ants.
- Unlike most ant treatments, Terro doesn’t just kill ants that come in contact with it.
- It wipes out the entire colony, making it highly effective in eliminating severe infestations.
The bait contains borax, a killer ingredient that interferes with the insects’ digestive system, causing death.
Although highly toxic, borax is slow-acting. Ants that consume it can carry it and pass it around to others in the colony.
And because it’s bait, more ants will be further attracted to the liquid, ultimately reducing their population. The trap features a stay-fresh tab that keeps the liquid bait fresh until opened.
How to use Terro liquid trap
– Break the bait tab off and place it in areas with a severe infestation. This can be in a crack in the wall or at the door
– If there are more affected areas, place more baits
– Complete eradication can take up to two weeks, so replace the bait liquid once it’s depleted
– Repeat for reinfestation
Related: Carpenter bee traps.
- Ant baits that kill the queen & the colony within 24 hours: If you're in need of home ant traps outdoor or indoor, don't just choose an ant pesticide that just kills the ants outside their colony. Our ant removal system targets their whole colony, even the queen. The attracted worker and food-providing ants go inside the metal ant trap to feed on the baits. Then, they head back to their colony and contaminate the entire nest. Our ant killer traps starts poisoning ants in the nest within 24 hours
- The only ant bait traps that use food attractants: Unlike most poison for ants and pest control products that only kill ants on the spot, our outdoor & indoor ant killer attracts more so it could kill more. And apart from Abamectin, a widely used insecticide, our ant bait killer uses 4 food attractants so that it could help kill the entire ant colony and the queen. This is simply one of the best ant traps you could find in the market
- Home ant extermination system you can trust: For many years, Home Plus has been providing safe and effective ant bait systems for the home. While we confidently stand by the quality of our Metal Ant Killer Stations, we want you to know that your satisfaction is our topmost priority. If in case you're unhappy with your purchase of our ant kill products, let us know immediately so we could do everything to improve your overall experience
- Effective indoor & outdoor ant killer trap: When dealing with ant infestation in and around your home, don't just select any bait, choose Home Plus Ant Traps. Our effective ant colony killer bait system attracts and kills most kinds of ants you can find in your kitchen, patio, yard, garden, or simply anywhere in your home. Simply punch in the semi-perforated holes of the reliable metal ant killer for the home to open then it can now be used kill and bait ants within 24 hours
- Kills 60% more ant species than other ant pest control brands: The Home Plus Ant Bait traps indoor and outdoor ants of almost all species. So, with our metal plus ant killer, no need to buy many kinds of ant killer bait products. It's an effective Ghost Ant Bait, Pavement, Acrobat, Thief, Pyramid, White Footed, Crazy, Cornfield, Little Black, Bigheaded, Argentine, Odorous, Allegheny, and Pharaoh Ant Bait System all in one. This outdoor indoor ant trap is the only ant control system you need.
- 12 ant baits included
- Kills ants outside before they get inside
- Pre-filled bait stations are ready-to-use
- Contains borax
- Kills that ants you see and the ants you don’t
- Ants will begin eating the bait immediately
- Kills ants where they breed
- Kills the queen and colony
- Kills pharaoh, Argentine, cornfield ants, and a variety of household ants
- 4 Per pack
The Enforcer EAMBS6 is a powerful ant trap that eliminates a wide variety of household ants. Available in 4 bait packs, this ant trap wipes out the Queen and the entire colony.
- This helps keep the infestation at controllable levels. The trap contains Abamectin, the active killer ingredient that interferes with ants’ digestive system.
A slow-acting ingredient, Abamectin, allows the ants to get back to the colony and distribute the poison to other ants.
This helps to kill the colony much faster. The trap is safe for use around pets, is long-lasting, and quite affordable.
How to use Enforcer Ant Trap
– Open the bait and set the trap in strategic areas
– The ant population will be significantly reduced in two weeks or less if the infestation isn’t severe.
- Uses food attractant ants love
- Works on wide range of ant species
- Easy to apply
- Treatments last several weeks
- Weather resistant
Advance 375a granules is a powerful ant bait that combines a variety of foods and Abamectin, a delayed-action insecticide.
For best results, the manufacturer also recommends using Advance together with Maxforce FC Ant Killer Bait Gel.
This means that the insecticide keeps the ants alive long enough to take back and spread the bait inside the colony. And once the Queen perishes, reproduction in the colony comes to a stop. ‘
The ant trap, just like squirrels poison, is ideal for both indoors and outdoors use. However, the manufacturer suggests avoiding areas that have been previously treated with sprays or insecticides. The ants may be easily repelled by baits placed in such areas.
How to Use Advance 375a Granules
– Sprinkle the granules in affected areas to draw the pests
– If dealing with an outdoor infestation, sprinkle the granules all over the yard
Easy to use and highly effective, the Kness Ant Bait Stations is an excellent ant trap for both indoors and outdoors.
- The bait comes in the form of a narrow bottomed canister with two compartments. One compartment contains granular baits and the other liquid baits.
The bait also contains numerous holes where the ants move in and out quickly, carrying the colony’s bait. This, of course, makes eliminating the colony much easier and quicker.
The bait is made of rugged green polypropylene, which perfectly blends in with the outdoors. It’s also tamper-proof, waterproof, and won’t spill the contents through the entry points. Plus, the station is resistant to UV rays, allows the bait to stay active for extended periods.
How to use Kness Ant Bait Stations
– Load the canister with bait in both compartments
– Stick the bait in the ground or wherever you’re facing a significant infestation
No products found.
Like Terro, Grants ant trap wipes out an entire colony of ants in just a few weeks.
- The liquid bait is contained in the stakes with a small feeding hole where ants feed on.
- Ants that consume the bait carry it back to the rest of the colony, including the Queen.
You can easily stick the bait in the ground with the sturdy plastic stake if you have an outdoor infestation.
It is ideal for indoor and outdoor use, packed with ten killer stakes, and is budget-friendly. It’s also environmentally friendly as it does not contain any dangerous chemicals or poisons.
How to use Grants Indoor Ant Trap
– Place the stakes in strategic areas where ants pass by frequently. These may include cracks on the wall, the doorway, in the yard, dog house, around the garage, etc.
– The trap will do the magic in a matter of weeks
Ants can’t destroy your entire home in a matter of months. Some wooden areas may even incur extensive damages that are beyond repair.
Of course, repairing can be a costly and time-consuming affair. The best ant traps will help you control the problem before it gets out of hand.