Could you be searching for a better way of killing bed bugs in your place? A bed bug heater is a brilliant option that kills these bloodsuckers using high temperatures.
Proper selection of bed bug heater is vital. So, which are the best bed bug heaters? This article will explore the subject in detail. Let’s get started! Related: Bed Bug Steamers.
- Kills 100% of bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults.
- Non-toxic bed bug heat treatment equipment, family and pet safe: No pesticides or chemicals.
- Easy to use: One person set-up, load with items and press on. Tent folds flat for storage.
- Large-size chamber. Measures 23" x 37.5" x 23" treats luggage, toys, and more
- 1500-watt programable heater & wireless thermometer ensure necessary treatment time inside chamber
ZappBug Heater is suitable for travelers and professionals since it’s highly portable. Also, the device easily folds during storage – it measures 23″ x 37.5″ x 23″.
- The sealable product has a double-walled chamber laminated internally to aid in heat radiation.
- ZappBug can maintain a maximum temperature of 120 F – 155 F, which is automatically shut off with a timer’s help.
The device is also fitted with a wireless digital thermometer – this ensures that the temperatures reach above 120 degrees Fahrenheit for effective killing of all stages of bed bugs, i.e., eggs, bed bug nymphs, and adults.
ZappBug Heater is easy to clean and set for working – it takes 30 minutes to set it up. The device is safe and non-toxic – has no chemicals or pesticides that can harm you or your humans during operation.
ZappBug Heater can treat bed bug infestations by heating your clothes, shoes, beddings, books, papers, files, electronics, and other small household items – you only need to load the items and press on the button.
ZappBug Heater is quick-acting. It will take 4 to 5 hours to kill bed bug infestation in your items. The device generates less noise during operation – it won’t cause discomfort.
- Easy to use.
- Portable – collapsible.
- Kills the entire life cycle.
- Quick-acting – 4 to 5 killing hours.
- Safe – no chemical or pesticide.
- The product is cheaper than other heaters on the market
- It may take longer when heating some items.
- It’s small-sized.
Related: Pictures of Bed Bug
- Efficient: Heats large items above 120℉ 50℃
- Family and pet safe: non-chemical bed bug & pest solution
- Easy to use: One person set-up, load with items, and press on, no need to bag items
- Large collapsible treatment tent: 39.5” x 39.5” x 28”, portable, easy to store when folded flat
- Twice the power: two 1500-Watt programable heaters & wireless thermometer ensure necessary temperature & time inside the chamber
To eliminate bed bugs from your clothes, beddings, and other small household items, you need ZappBugg Oven 2. The product can perfectly fold and unfold easily, enabling easier storage.
ZappBugg Oven 2 is fitted with two 1500-Watts heaters that heat its chamber to a bed bug killing a temperature of 120 F and 155 degrees Fahrenheit – this temperature kills 100% of the bed bug’s life cycle, i.e., eggs, nymphs, and adults.
ZappBugg Oven 2 is environmentally friendly. It doesn’t contain any chemicals, pesticides, or toxic substances. Therefore, it’s safe for use in any place.
- The device measures approximately 39 inches. Length X 339inch. Width X 27 inch. Height.
- The large volume provides ample space to house relatively large bed bugs-infested items such as a chair, suitcase, or cushion.
ZappBugg Oven 2 comes with a 25-foot extension cord that can easily extend to a power source. The device is less expensive as compared to other heaters too.
This device is quick-acting. You will be able to get rid of bed bugs in beddings clothes, footwear, files, books, and electronics papers within 5 to 8 hours of operation.
- ZappBug Oven 2 is straightforward to assemble and use. Just load your bed bugs infested items and hit the on a button.
- The device is also fitted with an automatic timer, which regulates its heating time.
The wireless digital thermometer fitted in ZappBug Oven 2 ensures that the running temperature is always above 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Highly portable.
- Non-toxic – no chemicals.
- Effective and efficient – 100% killing.
- Very Powerful – 1500 watt heater
- Needs 2 independent circuits to run it.
- Requires more energy.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: The ZappBug Room is easy to transport, power up and operate in residential or commercial locations. The Room’s extermination system uses four independent thermal units. Each unit...
- SUPERIOR BED BUG KILLER: The ZappBug Room system kills 100% of bed bugs in all stages of the parasites’ life cycle – eggs, nymphs and adults.
- EASY TO USE: The ZappBug Room is a snap for anyone to assemble. Once setup, simply load the Room with items and press the power button. The Room measures 6.5 feet-by-9.25 feet-by-5 feet It is large...
- LARGE CAPACITY: Large enough to offer complete bed bug removal for couches, mattresses, furniture and items big or small. Bed bugs can be eradicated in multiple items at the same time because of the...
- SAFE, ENVIRONMENTALLY NONTOXIC AND NATURAL: No need to use potentially harmful bed bug sprays or insecticide powders. The ZappBug unique thermal heating system rapidly kills all bed bugs while...
If you are searching for a large bed bug heater, ZappBug Heat Chamber is the best device. It has a large space measuring 80 inches. Length X 111 inches. Width X 57.5 inch. Height.
- This product is efficient and saves on power. It runs using four separate power sources of 120v, 1500w.
- Therefore, you can use it either in commercial or residential areas to treat large bed bug-infested items such as chairs, mattresses, couches, or beds.
It is worth investing in ZappBug Heat Chamber for large-scale bed bug infestation.
Its thermal chamber concentrates the bed bugs killing temperature within 119F to 155F, thus killing adult bed bugs, nymphs, and their eggs completely in your items.
You can easily assemble, transport, and use the ZappBug Heat Chamber. Within 30 minutes, you will be done with the setup.
ZappBug Heat Chamber is non-toxic, chemical-free, and safe for all items that are not temperature sensitive.
ZappBug Heat Chamber comes fitted with an automatic timer that controls the device bed bugs killing time. Also, it has a wireless digital thermometer that helps maintain the operating temperature above 120 F for efficient bed bugs eradication.
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Has an automatic timer.
- Large chamber – hold large items.
- Non-toxic – chemical-free.
- 100% killing efficiency.
- Uses a lot of energy.
- Upgraded and reliable heating system that quickly reaches 120-155F in minutes and effectively treats bed bugs at all life stages
- Huge treatment area of 38x38x26 inch
- 2-tire steel rack system that easily fits a variety of items for heat treatment
- Portable, rugged and collapsible tent allows easy storage after each use
- Includes Thermometer/timer with alarm
Dr. Infrared Heater is a large device – an upgraded version of a 2-tier product.
The huge heating chamber of Dr. Infrared Heater measures 38 inches x38 inches x26 inches.- this gives it a large space for more loading of bed bugs infested items.
- The 18 cubic feet product has a 2-tire rack system that easily fits various bed bugs-infested items.
- Also, it is made up of collapsible tents that allow easier storage and movement after use.
This product is fitted with an automatic timer connected to an alarm, which controls the required heating time.
Moreover, it has a digital thermometer that ensures that the killing temperature is always above 120F.
Dr. Infrared Heater effectively eradicates all the bed bugs stages in minutes by maintaining a continuous temperature of 120 to 155 degrees Fahrenheit.
This device is safe for use for both residential and commercial purposes. It is non-toxic, chemical-free, and does not have any pesticides.
The quiet-running, multi-blade turbo fan maintains a silent environment while in operation. It also aids in the active circulation of hot air.
- It is quiet running.
- Large capacity.
- More comfortable to assemble and use.
- Has timer with alarm.
- Kills the entire bed bugs life cycle.
- Treat both small and large items.
- Vet expensive.
- High-energy use.
- Indicator turns black when reached 120 degrees °F
- Compatible With All Heat Treatment Products
- Indicator stays black as evidence of the heat treatment
- Verify temperatures that are difficult to reach - Like inside dryers
- Size: 0.5" x 0.5"
When carrying out Bed bugs heat treatment, you may fail to notice the arrival of killing the temperatures on some items. In such cases, you will therefore require a thermal indicator.
- ThermalDot is the best product to go for in the current market.
- It’s quick-acting and able to alter its colors according to its current temperature levels.
This product changes to black when the temperature reaches 120 degrees Fahrenheit and maintains the color during the entire treatment- this is evidence that heat treatment is ongoing.
ThermalDot is essential in verifying the bed bugs killing temperature, especially on items in places difficult to access like enclosed dryers.
This product is easier to use. You need to pull and stick the adhesive ThermalDots on each item to undergo heat treatment.
ThermalDots are small square products measuring 5inch x 5inch. They are designed to reach lethal temperatures of 118 F to 125F (bedbugs killing temperature) at which they change from white to black.
The killing of the bed bugs on ThermalDots stickers’ items is sure during the run time.
The indicator will only change color at the onset of killing temperature and show successful heat treatment. This will help you erase the doubts of the incomplete killing of bloodsuckers.
The sticking substance (adhesive) on the ThermalDots is not affected by high temperatures in the heating chamber.
The ThermalDots can be used by the bed bugs examinators, which uses a heat treatment method to kill bed bugs as an indicator of successful treatment on your items.
- Quick-acting – changes color immediately.
- Cost-effective – 20 stickers in a single package
- Temperature resistant.
- Easier to use.
- Highly visible – white/black color change.
- Do not kill bed bugs.
No products found.
- PackTite is easy to assemble and use. Place your items inside. Ensure they don’t touch the top zipper/flap or power cord and press the on button.
- The device has an overload protection mechanism to prevent overheating – it is fitted with a thermal overload protector.
PackTite is easily collapsible, which is easier to store. It is fitted with handles that enable you to carry it with ease.
The optimal temperature (26 degrees Fahrenheit) generated by PackTite is significant in that it kills the entire life cycle of bed bugs. Also, the device has an automatic time that controls its heating time.
You can best use PackTite to treat your beddings, clothes, handbags, footwear, books, and papers, among others, from bed bugs infestation.
With PackTite, you can get rid of entire bed bugs infestation. Its suitcase size that measures 19″ L. x 36″ W. x 24″ H. inches and usable space of 18″ L. x 30″ W. x 15″ H is large enough to treat a large number of your items without frequent loading.
- Accurate – has temperature sensor and timer.
- Safe – chemical-free.
- Efficient – kills entire bed bugs life cycle.
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Easy to store – collapsible.
- Less expensive.
- Consumes more energy.
No products found.
Previous is the most effective type of bed bug heat that will sort your home bed bugs infestation completely.
- It is capable of treating your entire home up to 8825 square feet. Previous can heat an enclosed room to a temperature between 130 to 140 Fahrenheit.
- The product can kill the entire life cycle of bed bugs, i.e., adults, nymphs, and eggs.
The previous is easy to set up and use. You need to plug in the power cord to the socket and kick the power button.
This device saves on power consumption. The BK-17L Heater operates on 40 or 50-Amp 240 Volt plug/stove, 2 120/20 Amp breakers, and 30 Amp 240 Volt plug/dryer, linked to a power cord is lower power devices.
The ample design of Prevsol makes it portable – has fitted handles.
This product provides quality and high performance. The US-made BK-17L Heater is highly rated for its superior quality performance for many years.
Prevsol is environmentally friendly – it’s non-toxic and chemical-free and thus does not pollute your areas of use. It is also quick acting – it’s able to kill all bed bugs infestation within eight running hours.
It has a high heat transfer function – this ensures efficient heat penetration to bed bugs’ hideouts instantly.
Prevsol will help save your money and time. It has a cheaper running cost as compared to hiring an examiner or bed bug professional.
Also, it is customer-oriented. Prevsol comes with a 12-months warranty and a 24-month full-on resistor assurance.
- Treats a large area.
- Efficient and effective.
- Money and time-saving.
- Quick-acting – 8 hours total killing time.
- Powerful – runs on the US-made BK-17L Heater.
- Kills the entire bed bug life cycle.
- Use more energy.
How to select a suitable bed bug heater?
For the effective and efficient killing of bed bugs in your infested items, you will need to consider the following factors:
1. Temperature Range of the bed bug heater.
A suitable bed bugs heater should meet a minimum temperature of 114 degrees Fahrenheit and a maximum of 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This is necessary because bed bugs and their eggs will be killed completely within this temperature range.
- A very high temperature-rated bed bug heater is not recommendable since it will incur unnecessary high running costs.
Contrary, a low temperature-rated bed bugs heater won’t kill the entire bed bugs infestation.
2. The size of the bed bug heater.
It is important to select a bed bug heater that will house your bed bugs infested items properly.
- Small items such as clothes, footwear, or stationery may require a small-sized bed bugs heater.
Larger items like couches, beds, chairs, or mattresses will call for a large bed bug heater such as ZappBug Heat Chamber.
3. Power-Rating/Consumption of the bed bug heater.
The performance of your bed bug heater is determined highly by the actual power rating of its components.
- Ensure you purchase a device whose power rating ranges between 900Watts to 2000Watts maximum.
- Most machines show optimum performance at a 1500 Watts rating.
However, due to the nature of your work or quantity loaded, you may need a slightly higher or lower-rated bed bug heater.
It is important to select a machine fed by a 240v power supply. You buy a device with a different rating; you will require to purchase a step-up or step-down garget (available at electrical outlets).
4. Mode of control.
Check whether your bed bug heater is manually operated or automatic.
The manually operated heater will require your presence to help control the running time – this is usually affected by human errors that may lead to overheating the items under treatment.
An automatically controlled bed bug heater is the best to purchase. You will not need to monitor the progress, as it will shut down once the operation is done – this is achieved through a timer.
I also recommend selecting the machine with an alarm linked with the timer for easier completion alerts.
Do bed bug heaters work?
YES! They are designed to generate high temperatures (between 114 to 155 degrees Fahrenheit) capable of killing bed bugs’ entire life cycle.
To achieve this, the electrical energy from the power source is converted into heat by the heater, which raises the internal temperature.
The inner lining of most beg bug heaters is laminated to concentrate the generated heat within the chamber.
The control of running time is either manual or automatic – this depends on the machine being used. The time is preset so that all beg bugs shall be dead at the end of the operation.
How to assemble/ set up a bed bug heater.
Follow the following steps will setting up the bed bug heater.
- Unzip the storage bug.
- Fix any accessories into place.
- Connect parts, e.g., stands and casing.
- Plugin the power cord into the source (socket) – the power rating must be compatible/same.
- Load the bed bug-infested items in the chamber and zip tightly.
- Switch on at the power source.
- Set the timer (if automatic) and press the machine power button.
Selecting the best bed bugs heater is the number one move toward eradicating beg bugs.
- You can check the power rating, size, working temperature range, and mode of operation before purchasing one.
Importantly, purchase a bed bug heater by the quantity/size of items to be treated for economic purposes.