With one of these best bed bug steamers, you can clean your baseboards, house walls, cracks, closets, carpets, mattress encasements, mattresses overs, and sofas.
- For your bed bug steamer, consider (1) capacity, (2) power, and finally (3) control.
- To kill adult fleas and eggs, the steamer will require (1) Steam at over 140°F for approximately 2 hours, or (2) Steam at about 130°F for roughly 3 hours.
But you must chill the piece to under 32°F for 5 hours. Move the bed bug steamer at 1 inch/ second. So, let’s get started.
In a Hurry? Check Top Bed Bug Steamer
[amazon bestseller=”Best Steamer for Bed Bugs” items=”2″ template=”table”]
[amazon box=”B01AX6TPEC” template=”horizontal”]
[amazon box=”B004LYNU3K” template=”horizontal”]
Atrix Bug Sucker HEPA is an amazing commercial-grade bed bugs steamer loved by hotel managers, professional pest exterminators, industrial actors, and many homeowners.
- Besides killing bed bugs with heat, this steamer allows the homeowner to purify the air around the space or item being treated.
- The steamer weighs about 20lbs, which will be very easy for most human beings to backpack without struggling.
The HEPA bag filtration (mesh) allows the steamer to capture all the insects, including roaches, bed bugs, bed bug fecal matter, and bed bug eggs on the crevices, beds, sofas, curtains, and carpets, kitchen cabinets.
- Also, the steamer has a ready-to-use attachment delivered with this product.
- The accessories will allow you to steam places that are usually difficult to reach, such as crevices or panels.
- I know we’ve said that this steamer is commercial-grade, but it’s also very portable, and you can carry it on your back.
Luckily, you won’t need to replace this streamer’s HEPA bag since it has a large-sized water tank. Review the shark pet hair vacuum.
[amazon box=”B00EMHOIFK” template=”horizontal”]
This Vapamore MR-75 Amico will help kill bed bugs in addition to sanitizing and cleaning your living or workspaces – including bed bug larvae.
You can easily move and use this handheld steamer for clothes, cars, washrooms, kitchen, or bedroom.
Luckily, the steamer uses no chemicals and high pressure (43.5 psi). Many suitable attachments (like brushes and scrapers) will easily dislodge the dirt fixed on door flames and outdoor grills.
The steamer has the 1000 Wheater element that’ll generate steam at about 210 Degrees. It weighs only 3.5 pounds and is thus lightweight and highly portable.
You can quickly steam to sanitize the tiles, floors, car seats and mats, and carpets.
[amazon box=”B079GSTMRR” template=”horizontal”]
Next up is this Polti Vaporetto Smart 40 that’s feature-rich just comparable to the MR-100 Primo compact and produces a high-pressure stream to easily kill bed bugs and their eggs in your house business premises.
- Luckily, the steamer requires just 8 minutes to heat up and generate lethal steam.
- You can easily steam and sanitize your upholstery, kitchen cabinets and countertops, tile grout, and coaches.
Besides the steamer being highly budget-friendly, it also generates steam at 51 PSI. Further, you can quickly get 60 minutes of steaming at more than 200 degrees (but allows 230 degrees maximum) before refilling the tank.
Although Polti Vaporetto Smart 40 is not as simple to handle as the handheld steamers, this one weighs only 11 pounds, but you’ll also love its fantastic ergonomics.
Its boiler is made from stainless steel that’s heavy-duty to easily handle the steam’s high pressure and temperature.
[amazon box=”B004XVM19A” template=”horizontal”]
MR-100 Primo Steamer by Vapamore takes the top spot for the best bed bugs steamers. The steam from this MR-100 Primo will kill both bed bugs and bacteria instantly upon contact.
It’s also lightweight (19 pounds), non-toxic (100 percent chemical-free), and has a locking mechanism to protect kids and pets.
- But you must secure it for 20 minutes after use to avoid burning pets and kids with the steam.
- MR-100 Primo has a high tip temperature, dry vapor design, and has a 1.4-liter water tank that you can use nonstop for about 1 hour without refilling to cover both small houses and large apartments.
The numerous attachments (21+) will allow you to steam different surfaces and items such as countertops, stairs, kitchen cabinets, and couches.
- Use the wide-angle attachment that’s sold with the steaming machine to be used on large spaces since it’ll be easy to contact the affected areas and easily control the steamer directly.
- The extreme heat will kill bed bugs and other insects such as mites, cockroaches bed bugs.
Come to Solenoid ensures that the boiler-generated steam is sent directly to the hose and, thus, no inconvenient accumulation.
With the pressure knob, you can lower the pressure to avoid blowing the bed bugs all over the house – which means that MR-100 Primo allows better control when you’re steaming.
MR-100 Primo will generate very little water, reducing the possibility of mildew and mold growing around the house after using this machine – thus qualifying it as the best steamer for bed bugs.
MR-100 Primo will get to over 210 degrees Fahrenheit at its steam, releasing tips, which will kill both fleas, fleas’ eggs, and flea larvae.
- Further, its extended power cord is also retractable to simplify the steaming process and storage afterward.
However, ensure that you hold the bed bug steamer tip at about 1 to 2 inches near the item you’re steaming.