Bed bugs will often hide in mattresses and come out at night to suck your blood.
- But, with the best Bed bug traps and bed bug sprays, you can easily detect and exterminate the bugs.
You may say that fumigation is the best option but exactly how safe are these methods if they expose you and your family to many toxic hazards.
Let’s get started! Related: Top Drain Uncloggers
- ✅ SLEEP EASY! 24/7 BEDBUG DETECTION AND PROTECTION — Easily monitor your problem 24/7 and rest easy knowing that your bed and furniture will remain bed bug free. Detect the presence of unwanted pests with the Bed Bug Blocker (Pro).
- ✅ EFFECTIVE, HEAVY DUTY, VERSATILE DESIGN — Eliminate your infestation once and for all. The Bed Bug Blocker (Pro) interceptor trap fits nearly all furniture and beds and is specifically designed to withstand heavier furniture such as large beds.
- ✅ USE UNDER BED POSTS AND FURNITURE LEGS — In addition to use in homes and apartments, the Bed Bug Blocker (Pro) can be used in hotels, hostels, dormitories, hospitals, nursing homes, and other residences.
- ✅ BED BUGS CLIMB IN BUT CANNOT CLIMB OUT — Bed bugs can easily climb the textured exterior surface but find themselves unable to escape the slippery outer reservoir.
- ✅ PACK OF 8 — Each box includes a set of eight bed bug interceptor traps. Eight traps will provide detection and protection for two beds or other pieces of furniture.
- Partially enclosed trap, designed with a see-through window
- Use when traveling or at home
- Indoor use
- Indoor use
- Indoor use
The Bed Bug Climb Up traps is not a killer of bed bugs but a remedy while you figure out the steps you need to take to call an exterminator to handle the bugs.
It is called an insect interceptor because it helps detect an infestation of the bugs. It is made up of plastic cups with polished walls too slick for the bugs to crawl out of.
The traps are placed under the bedposts and act as barriers between the bugs and the bed, preventing the bed bugs from getting to you when asleep or resting.
You don’t need either insecticide or talcum powder because the Bed Bug Climb Up traps are glossy enough to trap the bed bugs. Remember, it is not to be used as a stand-alone solution.
- Pesticide-free, talc-free, powderless deadfall trap
- Fits furniture or bed posts up to 3.75" diameter, casters up to 4" diameter
- Black, shown to attract bedbugs
- Textured exterior surface for climbing, ultra-smooth inner channel trap
- Durable ABS construction with reinforced center and stablility guards
The LightsOut Bed Bug trap comes with a reinforced center and stability guards, so it will not damage easily so that it will last long.
It is black in color and attractive to bugs. It also shows clearly the captured bugs.
It would be best if you had some talcum powder in it that is constantly replaced to keep the bugs safely captured. It is inconspicuous.
You can keep the Bed Bug traps permanently to use on your bed legs or sitting room furniture legs.
The passage of bed bugs to the top of the bed is effectively blocked. It is rugged and discreet and can be used for more extended periods than the Bed Bug Climb up traps.
- MATTRESS ENCASEMENT - Fits Twin size mattress perfectly with dimensions 39 inches by 75 inches; 13 inches deep pocket
- KNITTED POLYESTER FABRIC - Stretchable knitted polyester fabric fits the mattress easily and gives a comfortable feel while you sleep
- ZIPPERED COVER - Zippered cover with zip secures the mattress from 360 degrees; it protects the mattress
- 100% WATERPROOF PROTECTION - Mattress encasement protects your mattress from unwelcome spills and keeps your mattress clean and safe. High quality TPU backing on all sides resist any leakage into the mattress.
- EASY CARE - Machine washable; tumble dry for easy maintenance; Note: Packaging might slightly vary
When you have a mattress and no furniture legs, your only choice is the mattress encasement system.
When you have a regular bed with legs, mattress encasement can also eliminate the bed bugs from accessing you.
It fits the twin-size mattress perfectly and is made of a stretchable knitted polyester fabric covering the mattress and gives the user a comfortable feel.
The cover is zippered over the mattress, which protects the mattress from adverse temperature, bed bugs eggs, fleas’ bird bugs, and dust mites.
It is waterproof on all sides and treated on the inside, so it does not encourage the mattress’s infestation. It is excellent for anyone who wants to be bed-bug proof, especially for keeping kids less than ten years old.
You can wash it with your washing machine and tumble dry, so the maintenance is neat and comfortable.
- The only bed bug coaster trap that detects exactly where bed bugs are coming from
- Easily detect if bed bugs have climbed into trap from furniture or from outside area
- Ribbed outer walls makes it easy for bed bugs to climb up into trap
- Smooth inner channel prevents bed bugs from climbing back out once trapped
- For use under bed posts and furniture legs to trap bed bugs
The BEAP Bed Bug coaster trap helps detect bed bugs in a house, on furniture, or on beddings, and it also serves as an effective trap.
The BEAP Bed Bug coaster traps’ ribbed outer walls are designed to make it easy for the bed bugs to climb into the trap.
Once they are in, there is no way out as the inner walls are made of a smooth internal channel that discourages bed bug exits.
You can use these traps under the bedposts and your living room furniture’s legs to trap bed bugs and discard them daily or weekly.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Built to withstand heavier weight, has a wider center area to fit all different size of furniture, high quality will not break after a short amount of time. Aspectek Bed bug interceptors are strong & will last longer
- BEST EFFECTIVENESS - Grooved outer edge makes it easy for bed bug to climb up into trap while its smooth inner channel prevents bed bugs from climbing back out once trapped. The traps Identify & Intercept the insects indoors before they spread and infest your home. These Interceptors will ensure better elimination & prevention of pests in your home.
- MULTIPLE USE - Just simply setting these trays under the feet or leg posts of your chairs, sofas, couches, beds, cribs and patio furniture. Easy to Protect your home and furniture from bed bug.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY & SAFE - The pack comes with 4 traps no pesticide or any other toxic, harsh and harmful chemicals. Natural deterrent to safeguard yourself & your family from those unwanted critters.
- CUSTOMER CARE PROMISE - Aspectek offers complete customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with your bed bug trap, we will replace or refund your order, no questions asked. CONTACT US directly and we will take care of you. We love to help!
The Aspectek Dual Well Interceptor was designed to carry heavyweights.
It has a wide that fits different sizes of furniture and is of high quality and so will not break, they are durable and lasting.
The outer edge is grooved and easy for bugs to climb, while the inner walls are smooth and effective in trapping bugs.
- They are designed to intercept and trap insects, including bed bugs indoors.
- You can also use it for prevention measures.
Put the interceptors under the feet of living and bedroom furniture. There are made of four traps that are pesticide-free and have no harmful chemicals.
It is a natural product that is child-friendly. Refunds available if unsatisfied with service.
No products found.
They come in a pack of 8 chemical-free interceptors. It functions as a trap that prevents a bed bug from climbing your bed or sitting room furniture.
It also captures the bed bugs (dead bed bugs) and stores them till discarded.
It is wide, strong, and solid. It is wide so that it can fit subtly under most furniture legs no matter the size. Put the traps under the legs of your living room or bedroom furniture.
Check the traps and pour the trapped bed bugs out. It is safe to use around children and is chemical and pesticide-free.
Using bug Snarer ensures no bugs will get to you because all furniture is covered with safe bug-proof traps. It is excellent for hotels, hospitals, and hostels, where many people stay.
Like the famous nursery rhyme goes, good night and sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite.
- You now know how to find the bed bug trap solutions that work so that you can keep your home, furniture, and beddings free from bed bugs.
Now you can sleep free from the fear that bed bugs will be nuzzling your skin and feeding on your blood at night.