What’s the best electronic flea comb? Most traditional flea treatments are messy and will leave stains & odor on your cat or dog.
However, electronic flea combs are clean, leave no odor, and are lethal to fleas but equally safe for the environment (cats & dogs).
In a Hurry? View these Cat Flea Shampoos
- COMFORT CHARGE TECH: reaches deep in your pet's coat, finds the fleas, kills & stuns them, and removes them from your pet.
- SAFELY REMOVES FLEAS: remove fleas from your cat or dog
- EASY TO USE: just comb it through your pet's fur - Flea Doctor releases a slight electric charge that stuns & kills fleas.
- INSTANT RESULTS: results can be seen right before your eyes; discard dead or stunned fleas right into the garbage can.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Flea Doctor electric flea comb.
- Nix Electronic Lice Comb kills and removes lice and eggs (nits) from head hair
- Emits a small electrical charge that is not sensed by humans but is lethal to lice
- Lice are killed as soon as they come into contact with comb teeth
- LED lice indicator light with a fine tooth and brush removes lice & eggs (nits)
- No chemicals or pesticides.Nix Electronic Lice Comb is for use on dry head hair and is safe for use on children 2+.Nix is the #1 pediatrician-recommended lice removal brand Pediatrician survey data on file.Contains 1 Nix Electronic Lice Comb and 1 AAA battery
No products found.
EYENIMAL electronic flea comb will also make a great alternative to the other available but dangerous flea treatment plans.
- Further, the flea comb uses the AA “1.5-V LR06” batteries (2 in number), but you’ll need to purchase them separately.
- Equally, the flea comb will remove any foul odor in your cat or dog while leaving it shinning after the excellent grooming.
Further, fleas do not grow resistance to the flea comb as it does with other flea treatments.
This Epilady Flea Zapper (electronic) comb is an amazing addition to your flea control methods.
- Luckily, this comb is safe, effective, and chemical-free, making it amazing for cats and kittens of different ages. It comes with a fine-tined flea comb.
The Epilady Flea Zapper has fine tines, just like other flea combs. But the interesting twist is the electric charge supplied between the teeth.
When you’re combing, the tool will produce an electric charge that will shock the fleas in the pet’s fur to death. Ultimately, the comb will brush off the fleas as you’re grooming the pet.
It’s appropriate for cats, dogs, kittens, and puppies alike. This flea comb operates in battery charge (2 AA types – which you’ll buy separately).
However, this flea comb is only used on dry pet fur, thus no wet treatment.
This Ocamo Electric Flea Comb has an excellent design that makes it very simple to use.
Further, this flea comb is excellent for both fleas and lice. It comes with a capture filter for both eggs and adult fleas and thus can wait for safe disposal when you’re finished grooming your pet.
Also, it won’t cause an allergic reaction to your cat or dog, in addition to being reusable and hygienic due to having the disposable capture head.
It is also comfortable to hold due to its ergonomic build. Further, the grooming will be more comfortable because its teeth are made from stainless steel (Rounded shape).
The electronic flea combs will give your cat a safe and painless experience.
- The tool produces an electric tension if it touches a flea – which it kills through an electric shock. Therefore, it’s a hygienic and pet-friendly flea control.
Therefore, these flea combs do not contain chemical ingredients and thus won’t harm your pet. It leaves no residues and can be used more often.
Interestingly, the toll ejects all the bad odor in your pet’s fur – and this is accomplished all chemical-free.