So, which is the best flea combs for dogs? Flea combs provide one of the safest means of controlling fleas in pets such as dogs.
- But first, you must learn how to correctly use a flea comb and know the signs of a flea infestation.
- They also help remove other parasites, flea eggs, and unwanted stuff like dirt, loose fur, and flaky skin.
In a Hurry? View these Cat Flea Shampoos
- Tell pesky parasites to "bug off" with extra-fine teeth that comb away adult fleas, flea eggs and other debris easily with every stroke
- Specially designed to work for cats and dogs with all coat types
- Doubles as a grooming tool to detangle mats around delicate areas
- Ergonomically designed handle allows for maximum comfort and control
- [Package List] You will get total 4 different kinds of combs, use in different kinds of pets, such as dog, cat etc most of the house pets. Package List: 1Pcs stainless steel high strength teeth comb with strong plastic grip blue 7.08 * 1.18 in , 1Pcs double sides strong plastic comb 3.54 * 2.16 in , 1Pcs long stainless steel teeth comb 3.54 * 1.96 in , 1Pcs short stainless steel teeth comb 2.04 * 2.36 in
- [Durable, Easy Clean and Effectively] High strength close stainless steel teeth dog cat comb, remove float hair form your love pet in one times,easy wash by water after using for flea removing, smoothing teeth head won’t hurt your pet, let them enjoy the comb massage right now
- [Why Choose Us] We have 4Pcs of combs, short teeth comb for short hair pet head top or belly hair, long teeth comb for long hair back cleaning , double side teeth comb for flexible use on any part of the pet body, large stainless steel teeth with grip comb for large pet back hair cleaning , one set of our comb is enough for your pet grooming
- [Material] The comb teeth is made by stainless steel to prevent rusting due to get wet after washing, stainless steel teeth are tightly embedded in the plastic grip to preventing drop out form the comb, non-toxic plastic protect you and your pet health by this great quality in good price
- [OUR INDUSTRY LEADING ‘LOVE IT OR 100% of YOUR MONEY BACK’ GUARANTEE] - Each combs are covered with the ‘love it or 100% of your money back’ guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our combs, we will refund the entire amount (or replace it free-of-charge)
- CONTOURED GRIP - Comfort-hold dog flea comb offers ultimate control
- DEPENDABLE PEST REMOVAL - Effectively captures pests and their eggs
- TIGHTLY PLACED TEETH - Extra-fine teeth easily remove pests in common areas including jaw, neck, and rear
- COMPACT SIZE - Dog comb for fleas reaches all areas of dog's body
- COAT TYPES - Flea removal tool is ideal for all coats
- Multi Use Pet Tool – Our flea and finishing comb was designed to make detangling, smoothing, and finding fleas easy
- Finishing Comb Attachment – Our finishing and flea comb was designed to detangle and smooth the coats of your pet; makes tedious grooming work easier
- Flea Comb Attachment– Use the flea comb attachment to help rid the skin, hair, or fur of fleas
- No Slip Grip – Ergonomic no-slip grip handle with soft touch grip is formed to the shape of your hand for maximum comfort and control
- For Wellbeing - Starts with being well groomed; our pet clippers, trimmers, brushes and shampoos will help you care for and bond with your dog
Wahl makes premium-quality combs for pet grooming. This 2 1 flea comb allows you to groom your dog with a lot of ease and effectiveness.
You can change the fine and the evenly-spaced comb depending on the task you want to accomplish.
- The fine comb traps fleas, eggs, dirt, and dander between its teeth, making it easy to remove.
- It’s also able to remove other parasites such as ticks. The fine comb can also tell whether the dog is having fleas or undesirable skin conditions.
The evenly-spaced comb is ideal for straightening, removing loose fur, untangling, and eliminating knots. Check the yard for fleas and control them.
The good thing with this flea comb is that it can be used on all types of dogs regardless of their fur’s thickness and length.
This brush provides effective flea control when used alongside other treatments such as flea sprays, shampoo, or flea powder.
What’s more, the handle is made of soft rubber to give you a comfortable grip on your hands.
- 2 in 1 design
- Ideal for all types of dog coats
- Soft handle grip
- Premium quality
- A bit expensive
Related: What are the best flea combs for cats?
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
- Suited for all breeds of dogs
- Ideal to use after flea powders or shampoos
- Helps detect fleas or dry, flaky skin in the early stages
- Unique, double row design
Perhaps this is the most popular flea comb among many dog owners, animal rescuers, or professional dog groomers.
It draws its effectiveness from the two rows of bristles and the bristle spacing, ideal for pet hair.
When you pass it through your dog’s hair, the bristles accurately pull out the fleas, dirt, and dead skin.
- Using this flea comb also provides a means for detecting fleas and skin disorders such as dry and flaky skin.
- This allows you to treat your dog for fleas and skin disorders early enough to prevent discomfort.
A more effective way of using a safari flea comb is to combine it with other pet cleaning products.
For instance, you can dip the comb in a dilute flea shampoo or natural ingredients such as apple cider vinegar between each stroke.
You can also use the comb after dusting your dog with flea powder. This approach provides an effective way of eliminating fleas from your dog’s skin.
When using the comb, it’s advisable to concentrate on areas that are very prone to fleas, such as behind the ears, beneath the tail, tummy, and neck.
In terms of design, this comb comes with a convenient handle that feels comfortable in your hand.
- Convenient handle
- Can be used on all breeds of dogs
- Can be used with flea powder or shampoo
- Stainless steel bristles
- Two rows of bristles
- Fleas may remain between the rows
- Give pets the extra attention they want while removing the fleas they don't
- Helps to eliminate fleas and flea eggs
- Removes fine debris and dust
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip
If your dog has long hair, then this pet flea comb from SENTRY will be a good choice.
- It comes with long teeth that can penetrate deep into long hair to reach the skin.
- The teeth are so fine that they effectively trap the fleas, flea eggs, dirt, and flaky skin when you pass them through the pet’s hair.
Sentry flea comb also provides pet owners with a means of detecting the presence of fleas or skin conditions early before they progress to extremity.
- This keeps your pet happy and healthy due to reduced scratching.
- You can use this comb with other flea eradication remedies to achieve more effective results.
The teeth are made with stainless steel, which allows them to withstand repeated use. Plus, they won’t rust when used on wet hair.
The handle is made from plastic, and it’s ergonomically designed for easy and comfortable handling.
- Long teeth for grooming short and long hair
- Comfortable plastic handle
- Rustproof teeth
- Teeth tend to bend in thick hair
- ★ SPEED UP THE COMBING TO HALF OF THE TIME! - Double row of closely-spaced metal pins removes debris and dust in half the time it would take you with a single row comb! WORKS GREAT ON DOGS AND CATS WITH ALL HAIR TYPES!
- ★ NO SCRATCH ROUND TEETH - Smooth ROUNDED ENDS prevents scratching, making is SAFE on your pet’s sensitive skin.
- ★ GENTLE AND SAFE- High quality rust resistant stainless steel pins are safe on your pet and EASY TO CLEAN
- ★ YOUR PET WILL NOT ONLY LOOK GOOD BUT ‘FEEL’ GREAT TOO! - Our Double Row Comb Grooms and massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pets coat soft and shiny.
- ★ WHAT IS YOUR RISK? NOTHING. If our Double Row Comb is not everything that we say it is, and you’re not completely satisfied with it within 30 days of purchase; we will refund every penny of your money, straight away.
This flea comb from Hertzko allows you to groom your dogs to give them a healthy and shiny coat.
The two rows of stainless steel teeth are ideal for trapping and removing fleas, eggs, dirt, and pet dander.
The teeth have rounded ends to prevent scratching or bruising. The rounded ends move smoothly over the pet’s skin, thus creating a massaging effect.
With this comb, you don’t have to take your pet to professional pet groomers.
- That’s because it’s engineered to make your work easier and comfortable.
- The handle is made with a smooth plastic, which is ergonomically designed to make it comfortable on your hands.
You can use this comb together with other flea treatment options to completely eradicate fleas from your dogs or cats.
For instance, you can use it with shampoo, flea spray, flea powder, and so on. This enhances your chance of removing and killing as many fleas as possible.
When grooming your pet with this comb, you have a good chance of detecting fleas, eggs, or dander formation very early. Thus you’re able to treat your pet early enough to keep comfortable and happy.
- Double row teeth
- Acts as a groomer and massager
- No scratching
- Rounded teeth
- Works on various hair types
- Short teeth are not ideal long hair
- ★ FREE STANDARD SHIPPING! – Do not need Prime Membership & no minimum order cost. Only apply to most States; please find out at check out.
- ★ HEALTHY& PLEASANT! – Made from fine and flexible pins, this flea comb is effective for removing flea debris, mites, ticks, and dandruff flakes to keep your pet well groomed. The flea comb also reduces stray pet hair around your home and on your furniture, and reduces knots, shedding, and matting in pets with long fur.
- ★ HIGH QUALITY! – With improved ergonomic handle and high quality pins. These dog and cat flea comb are quality controlled during the process of manufacturing; the hardness of the bristles is tested and controlled to lower the risk of harming your pet, yet optimize the effect catch and brushing off the fleas in your dog and cat.
- ★ GREAT VALUE&100% SATISFACTION! – This cat and dog flea comb works for all size furry pets; from small to large.This flea comb keeps your pet healthy, pleasant, and looking good all at once. Clear instruction is printed at the back of the package. Just contact us if you have any question, or if you are not satisfied for any reason and we will replace it or issue you a full refund.
- ★ HELP SAVE OTHER ANIMALS! - When you buy any product from the Pet Republique (Seller), we will donate 15% of the profits to the American Animal Rescue Society, where rescued abandoned dogs and cats are homed and loved. So make sure you are purchasing from the Pet Republique (Seller) before pressing the buy box to support our donation and receive the described product.
The very conscious pet enthusiasts love Pet Republique products because of their charity to the American Animal Rescue Society.
- 15% of their accrued profits are donated to the rescue society as part of their support.
- You can use this comb to get rid of fleas, dirt, flaky skin, and other parasites from your dog or cat.
It uses single row pins, which also help remove loose hair, untangling and eliminating knots.
This minimizes the amount of hair shed by your dog on your floor, carpet, or upholstery.
The pins are made from stainless steel so that they won’t rust when used on wet hair. The rounded ends on these pins prevent scratching, which might create scars on your pet.
It comes with a plastic handle that is ergonomically designed for comfortable handling.
The pins’ length is ideal for all types of dogs, whether they have short, medium, and long hair.
- Long single row pins
- Pins have rounded ends.
- Ideal for short, medium, and long hair
- Comfortable handle grip
- High price tag
- Stainless Steel Teeth: Has 32 closely-spaced stainless steel teeth on one side and 17 on the other
- Efficient Detangler: Quickly and easily remove tangles and mats for smooth coat to prevent new mats
- Lifts Fleas & Burrs: Besides fleas and burrs, this dog comb straightens whiskers and facial hair
- Stimulates Natural Oil Production: Regular brushing massages the skin for a shiny, healthy coat
- Small Dog Comb: Features 3-inch handle and 1.75-inch head to perfectly fit toy and small breed dogs
Having this double-sided flea comb adds to your arsenals for grooming and getting rid of fleas from your dogs.
- The evenly-spaced comb side allows you to part, straighten, and untangle the coat.
- When you pass the fine-toothed comb side, it glides through smoothly trapping fleas, eggs, dirt, and flaky skin for easy removal.
The teeth are made of quality stainless steel to guarantee their durability and resistance to rust.
That means they won’t rust even when used on wet fur. Plus, they have rounded ends to ensure they glide smoothly on your pet’s skin without scratching them.
- This comb can also be effectively used to detect fleas or skin conditions early enough before they progress to severe levels.
- Plus, you can use it alongside flea shampoo, flea spray, or flea powder to achieve better results.
The handle is made of soft plastic, which is rounded to give you a comfortable grip when grooming your pets.
- Ideal for flea removal and general grooming
- Double-sided teeth
- Comfortable handle
- Quality stainless steel teeth
- Relatively small
Read Also: Diatomaceous Earth for Fleas on Cats
No products found.
Oster brings you a large comb for general grooming and getting rid of fleas. So if you prefer a large flea comb for your dog, then this is a good choice.
It comes with 70 stainless steel teeth, closely spaced to allow effective trapping of fleas, eggs, dirt, flaky skin, etc.
Regular use of the comb provides timely detection of fleas or skin conditions, allowing you to embark on early intervention.
- This helps in preventing severe flea or tick infestation.
- It also enhances other treatments like flea shampoos and flea sprays and powders by exposing the fleas.
The handle of this flea comb comes in an ergonomic design to ensure convenient grooming. Plus, it’s equipped with ribs to enhance grip.
What’s more, you can use it on all types of dog coats and breeds.
- Large flea comb
- Closely-spaced teeth
- Ribbed handle
- Ideal for all dog coats and breeds
- Teeth are a bit sharp
A flea comb is a must-have for any dog owner. It’s a great tool for removing fleas, eggs, flaky skin, and dirt.
- Control fleas both in your home and carpet.
- When used with other treatments, flea combs make your flea eradication measures more effective.
Plus, they provide a means for early detection of fleas and skin conditions in your dogs.