Your kitten’s health is paramount. The flea-infested kittens may suffer from Bartonella, Anemia, Flea Allergy Dermatitis, or tapeworm.
- Proper medical treatment and prevention are essential if you desire to keep your kitten free from diseases.
So, what are the best treatment for kittens available? Well, that’s the topic of discussion in this post. So, let’s get started.
In a Hurry? Check these Cat Flea Shampoos
[amazon bestseller=”Best Flea Treatment for Kittens” items=”2″ template=”table”]
[amazon box=”B07FH8XQ1B” template=”horizontal”]
Advantage II is topical flea prevention and treatment that work by contact. It is suitable for young kittens weighing 5 to 9 pounds.
This product contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen (Active ingredients) that efficiently help kill flea infestation.
Advantage II is a veterinary recommended product that effectively kills all flea life cycle stages, i.e., eggs, larvae, and adults. It also inhibits/prevents flea re-infestation.
The product comes in a convenient liquid form that is easier to apply. It was waterproof/resistant and fragrance-free.
- Advantage II is fast-acting. It starts working after 12 hours and effectively protects your kitten for an entire month on a single dose.
- Besides, you can enjoy protection all year round on your kitten using the Advantage II single package.
This product does not irritate your kitten or your humans during application.
However, for kittens with sensitive skin, I recommend that you use the pray option for flea treatment to avoid instilling injuries on pets.
NB: All flea-treated kittens/cats should be kept away in an enclosed for 24 hours. Keep Advantage II away from children.
- Waterproof/resistant and Fragrance-free.
- Veterinary recommended and Easier to apply – Liquid form.
- No irritation and quick-acting – 12 hours.
- Effective – 30 days action duration.
- Slightly expensive.
- Dangerous when swallowed.
[amazon box=”B00IZ9Z39G” template=”horizontal”]
[amazon box=”B07Q1TKTP9″ template=”horizontal”]
Could you be looking for a tablet medicine for your kitten treatment? Capstar (nitenpyram) is the top quality for your kitten.
- It is an oral product that starts killing 30 minutes after tablet administration (quick-acting).
- The veterinary recommended product assures you of 90% of the flea’s killing on your kitten within 4 to 6 hours for every single dose of Capstar application.
It kills adult flea and larvae on your kitten before they lay eggs – you can see flea fall off after death. Capstar is convenient and easy to use. You only need to place the tablet deep in the mouth for the kitten to swallow or mix it with the kitten’s food.
Capstar is suitable for kittens aged four weeks or more and should also weigh between 2 to 25 pounds. The product treats flea infestation and inhibits/prevents future re-infestation.
Capstar comes in two dosages: Cats/kittens weighing from 2 to 25 pounds should be given 11.4 mg while those considering from 25.1 – 125 pounds be treated with 57 mg.
Capstar can also be used to treat dogs/puppies fleas. Flea allergy dermatitis pests are killed too. Administer one tablet per day until the infestation is finished.
- Easy to use – oral and Quick-acting –kills in 4 to 6 hours.
- Veterinary recommended and Inhibited re-infestations.
- It can also be dogs/puppies and Top quality.
- Won’t kill flea eggs.
[amazon box=”B07P9NNK9S” template=”horizontal”]
The ZoGuard Plus is an application type of kitten flea treatment and protection product that acts on contact.
ZoGuard Plus kills all stages of the life cycle of flea i.e. eggs, larvae and adult. It also prevents/inhibits flea re-infestation.
ZoGuard Plus is waterproof. The product remains effective even after your kitten is immersed in water/rained or exposed to sunlight.
This product can also be used to kill other pests like lice and ticks (American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, and Deer ticks), including those that may cause Lyme disease on your kitten.
- Chewing lice are instantly eradicated on your pet. This product is suitable for a kitten that weighs 1.5 to 22 pounds.
- ZoGuard Plus is quick-acting in that it attacks the flea’s nervous system killing 90% of the infestation within 12 hours after application.
Administer 1 to 3 dosages of ZoGuard Plus within a month. To do this, squeeze and rub the product at a single point on the neck – the ingredients will soon begin to act on the rest of the body.
ZoGuard Plus offers a long-lasting solution to your kitten flea infestations.
- Waterproof/water-resistant and Quick-acting – kills in 12 hours.
- Convenience/easy to use and No irritations.
- Long-lasting and Point application advantage.
- Kills the entire flea life cycle.
- Also, kill lice and ticks
- Slightly expensive.
[amazon box=”B06XKS14PS” template=”horizontal”]
TevraPet FirstAct Plus is a fast-acting trusted quality made in Germany for kitten flea killing.
- The 3-dose flea treatment and prevention product is suitable for kittens weighing 1.5 to 25 pounds and over eight weeks of age.
- This product is waterproof, and therefore you won’t need to reapply after bathing or swimming your kittens/cats.
TevraPet FirstAct Plus kills the entire lifecycle of fleas. Besides, it can kill chewing lice and all ticks, including those that transmit Lyme infections.
The proven formula of TevraPet FirstAct Plus can control and prevent flea infestation for three months.
The product contains active ingredients such as S-Methoprene and Fipronil, which effectively kill the flea on contact.
TevraPet FirstAct Plus is convenient and more comfortable to use. You only need to apply and rub at one point of your kitten (Neck blade) – the formula will start to spread on the entire body immediately.
The product is economical. You will need to apply for one time per month for three months.
- Convenient and easier to use.
- Economical – 3 months application.
- Quick-acting – kills within 12 hours.
- Efficient – Kills the entire life cycle.
- Point application advantage.
- Harmful to humans if swallowed.
- They are used for Kittens/Cats only.
[amazon box=”B07THGTVL4″ template=”horizontal”]
Have you been looking for a spray for your kitten flea treatment and prevention? Vet’s Best Flea is our top product to go for.
- It is non-pollutant during the action and contains certified Natural Oils that leave a pretty scent on your kitten.
- Vet’s Best Flea is formulated to kill the adult flea, larvae, and eggs instantly on contact. Your kitten will enjoy continuous protection without experiencing any irritation.
Vet’s Best Flea is suitable for cats/kitten that is aged 12 weeks or more. They should weigh between 2 to 23 pounds. This product also kills tick infestations on your kitten.
A package contains two bottles, each 32oz that can be refilled with Vet’s Best Flea 96oz for your kitten/cat flea killing.
This is easier to use and convenient. The Classic design of the Vet’s Best Flea nozzle enables you to concentrate the spray at a single point on your kitten without spilling over.
The non-staining product leads well, thus suitable for other places on your home flea treatment such as coaches, furniture, carpet, crates, and outdoor places.
The treatment effect of Vet’s Best Flea is long-lasting, even after bathing your kitten.
NB: This product is meant for kitten/cat flea treatment. It should not be used on any other animal/pet.
- Nonpollutant – no harmful chemicals and Natural scent – contains certified natural oil.
- Easier/convenient to use and Efficient – Kills the entire flea life cycle.
- Long-lasting treatment effect and Suitable for other home flea killing.
- Veterinary recommended and Quick-acting – kills on contact.
- It can only be used for cats/kittens’ flea treatment.
[amazon box=”B07R9GNRC2″ template=”horizontal”]
The Non-greasy, quick-drying, and fragrance-free Christin is all you need for your kitten flea treatment at your home. The product is Kills through contact.
- On a single application, Cheristin is activated for killing in 30 minutes (fast-acting) and kills 98 to 100% of flea infestation on your kitten within 12 hours.
- Cheristin has a perfectly designed nozzle (rounded) that enables your carry-out point application during use.
The long-lasting effect (initiated by the product’s action formula) injected on the skin of your kitten can offer 6 weeks of continuous protection,
Cheristin is suitable for kittens/cats age 8 weeks or more. Their weight should lay between 1.8 to 25 pounds. This product is available without permission – provided that you follow instructions during use.
Cheristin is economical. You administer one dose for 1 to 3 months. NB: Apply the product on the neck region – round the neck or between shoulder blades.
- Easier and convenient – point application.
- Long last treatment effect – 6 weeks.
- Quick-acting – activated in 30 minutes.
- Efficient – kills 98 to100% flea in 12 hours.
- Economical – one application per month.
- Non-greasy, Quick-drying, and Odorless.
- Designed for cats only.
- It can be dangerous if swallowed.
Good medication for your kitten is vital for its healthy life. This can only be achieved by proper selection of the best kitten/cats flea treatment product.
- Skin-sensitive kittens should be treated and handled with special care as advised above.
Homemade flea-killing products are recommended for small flea infestation on your kitten.