In this post, I’ve reviewed the best fly trap available. Besides carrying bacteria that can cause illnesses, flies have a constant buzzing annoying as well.
- You want them away from your food and away from your kitchen.
It is almost impossible to keep them from invading your kitchen, and that’s where insecticides and fly-killing devices come in handy. Let’s get started!
In a Rush? View top Best Fly Traps
- Eliminate Flies — Our disposable outdoor fly trap eliminates common nuisance or filth flies, including hundreds of the most prevalent species. Once the trap is full, simply discard—no mess!
- Fast Results — These traps use a water-soluble bait attractant that flies find irresistible. Lured by the scent, flies enter the trap through the green top cap and drown in the water.
- Easy to Use — Follow the easy directions on the bag to expose the trap entrance. Then, just add water to activate, and hang the trap outside at least 20 feet away from any living spaces. Dispose when full.
- Outdoor Use Only — Flies find the scent of our special attracting bait irresistible, but—trust us—you and your house guests will not. Only use this trap outdoors, and 20 feet away from any living areas.
- Made in the USA — At RESCUE!, our goal is to design and manufacture the safest and most effective pest control solutions available for homeowners. We are proud to manufacture our products in the USA!
This reusable fly trap from Rescue is guaranteed to take care of the fly problem around your house.
Containing no chemicals and, therefore, non-toxic to human beings, this is absolutely the perfect solution to those cringy creatures flying around your house.
- It is also very affordable. This product from Rescue, renowned for making traps that don’t contain any chemicals, is also environment-friendly as it doesn’t cause harm to other insects such as bees.
It can be used away from the house as it attracts and traps flies within a range of 20 feet.
The trap is reusable and has a long shelf life, and can, therefore, be carried on picnics and camping trips to keep the flies away from the food.
As long as you have water to be used in activating the edible attractants in the trap. Ensure you seal properly when disposing of the waste traps.
Related: Best Fly Spray for Horses.
- BAIT TRAP KIT - Includes: 2 Reusable Traps 32-ounce large capacity - 2 Bait Refill Packs - Adjustable Hanging Chain - 9.5 inches ( 8 pcs set)
- #1 TRAP - Victor brand you’ve trusted for over 115 years - Trap contains feeding and attractant that flies can’t resist. White color, diamond-shaped lid with 4 Holes catching multiple flies at once. Bait’s strong smell Is Proven to attract and Catch the following species: House Fly, Lesser House Fly, Cluster Fly, ETC.
- DURABLE & REUSABLE - Catches up to 20,000 flies- Made of hard plastic with clear reservoir to monitor decrease in flies. Wide mouth allows easy filling and washing. Not Dishwasher Safe - When trap is full, dump contents, re-bait, add water for reuse.
- QUICK & FAST ACTING; Empty bait into trap, add warm water to fill line, swirl to mix - As trap fills up more, add enough water to keep flies submerged. Once baited and ready to use, Hang trap outside near a fly source, (Garbage,compost pile, dog run,stable) For best home and family protection.
- HOME & FAMILY SAFE: The patented bait is the most effective and safe bait on the market - Bait is effective for a long time; reducing unwanted flies outside your home. Safe around children, pets and environment safe!
Having been in existence for over 100 years and survived stiff competition all through, Victor is one of the leading brands when it comes to pest control.
- It is the maker of the eco-friendly M380 Fly Magnet Reusable Trap known to kill different types of flies, including houseflies and blowflies.
- The flies will drown after adding water to the trap to activate the bait that attracts the flies. There is a marker to guide you on how much water to add to the trap.
It is reusable a few times, and the bait is replaceable once it loses its smell. The bait attracts flies with its sweet aroma, so be prepared to dispose of many dead flies.
Containing no harmful chemicals, the trap can be used even by people with allergies and is safe to use around children and livestock. Dispose of it carefully once done to avoid environmental pollution.
Read Also: Best Roach killers.
- NEW and IMPROVED Formula
- PRE-FILLED- 6 Pre-filled traps per pack
- LONG LASTING- Each trap lasts for 30 day
- EASY TO USE- Pierce with a pen and set out to trap the flies
- LOCATION- Discrete and most effective when placed near the problem areas and left untouched
Coming in a pack of 6 with each trap pod lasting up to 30 days, these fruit fly traps are the way to go for a sustained attack against house flies.
- The traps come in clear glasses so that you can see the results without interfering with the traps.
It is the perfect answer for indoor fly problems in offices, restaurants, and homes as the solution used to lure flies to the trap is non-toxic.
The trap is designed so that the solution doesn’t leak out even if the trap is turned upside down or dropped. Do not use the Beapco fly trap for outdoor purposes.
The traps should be disposed of after every 30 days and new ones set up until your fly problem is taken care of.
The trap is known to have an amazing number of captures and is recommended by home care specialists as the perfect fly solution. Examine the outlined homemade fruit fly traps.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE – The FlyWeb Classic attracts and gets rid of flying pests without the use of harmful chemicals. Clean-up is a breeze, just remove and replace the web-like adhesive glue card as often as needed.
- STARTS WORKING IMMEDIATELY – Simply remove the adhesive cover from the glue card, insert into unit, plug in and watch as the FlyWeb Classic attracts and kills flies, mosquitos, and other flying pests. Covers up to 600 Sq. Ft.
- COMPACT AND SILENT- The compact design allows you to discreetly rid your home, office, or restaurant of flying insects without anyone noticing. All you need is an electrical outlet – just plug it in!
- USE ANYWHERE INDOORS – Unlike other bug zappers and chemical sprays, the Flyweb Classic can be used anywhere indoors that you see flying insects. The 9-watt U.V. light attracts the bugs without harming your eyes.
- 24-HOUR TRAPPING – Sit back and let FlyWeb do the work for you. Rest assured knowing that the FlyWeb Classic is UL-CUL listed accepted. EPA Est. Number: 57296-WI-1
This trap will add a stylish look to your kitchen with its sleek design. It is also entirely safe for use around the kitchen.
You can place the bait inside the container and wait for it to work its magic.
It is mostly used to trap fruit flies. This fly trap is also reusable, but you will have to make your bait from apple cider and vinegar after running out of the FlyFix liquid bait.
It is sweet-smelling and will attract the flies, just like the liquid that initially comes with the trap.
However, you will have to seal the trap properly as the liquid bait can leak out of the container. It is not a common occurrence, though.
Flies don’t have to be a bother when you can get a remedy for their infestations.
Different fly traps work for different types of flies, so it is essential to know which kind of fly you are dealing with before settling on a given remedy.