Flea infestations and flea bites trigger diseases like plague & anemia.
The best fogger for fleas has an insecticide (IGR S-Methoprene) to exterminate adult fleas, and larvae and render flea eggs infertile – up to 8 months (long residue effect) in your home.
- The only time that foggers do not work is when you put only a small amount of these bombs in a vast area or, the fleas have started to build resistance to these chemicals.
|1||Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer, Kills Roaches, Ants, Spiders & Fleas, Controls Heavy...||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Advantage Flea and Tick Household Fogger, three 2 oz canisters||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Our #1 Pick: Advantage Flea & Tick Fogger (7 months) – All Stages
- Kills adult and preadult fleas, including flea eggs for 7 months
- Comes with three, 2-oz canisters
- One (2-oz) canister treats a room up to 16 ft. x 16 ft. with an 8 ft. ceiling
- For use indoors
Are Flea Bombs Effective? – Yes, flea bombs are effective. However, their effectiveness depends on factors like the size of the indoor space and the number of foggers used.
A small indoor space will require fewer foggers as the mist will quickly reach all the hidden areas. Also, ensure you block all the spaces leading outside, including cracks, doors, and windows where the fogger mist would escape.
How do I get rid of fleas in my house fast? – You can use foggers to remove massive flea infestations within 1-2 days. Also, use flea spray for your home upholstery and carpets.
What Safety Precautions Should You Consider?” Without a doubt: Ensure to follow all the instructions on the fogger label since they vary with different products – as shown by EPA. How long do I need to stay outside the room after the bug bombing?
- The Foggers are exterminated not only adult fleas but also larvae and eggs.
- One more advantage of using flea foggers is that it is straightforward to use.
- Another advantage of using these bombs is that they can access areas, which seem to be unreachable.
- There is a possibility that some fleas may remain after using it. You cannot totally control the spread of these fleas even if you tried them many times.
- You can be infected if you forget to clean your yard. We must remember that your dog spends most of the time in your yard beside your home. Therefore, besides your house, you should also treat your yard.
2. #2 Pick: Zoecon – Precor + IGR Fogger for 7 months
- Active Ingredient: (S)-Methoprene- 0.09%, Permethrin- 0.58%
- Target Pest: Fleas
- Yield: One 3 oz. and (one fogger treats up to 3,000 cu ft)
- Prevents Flea Reinfestation for 7 months
- Kills Adult Fleas and their hatching eggs
From my tests, no other fogger matched the effectiveness of this Precor Plus Fogger. This fogger (with 0.09-percent S-methoprene IGR) exterminate fleas & leaves infertile fleas eggs. It also inhibits re-attack for ~ seven months.
But how? After setting off your flea fogger, the aerosol will kill the adult fleas while rendering the flea’s eggs infertile (remember 0.09% IGR). The eggs will not hatch, and thus there’ll be less flea reproduction in your house. Interestingly, it leaves no stain and no odor behind.
Precor Plus Fogger is excellent for hard-to-treat house areas like crawl attics and hard-to-reach places such as floor cracks. The water-based flogger is suitable for treating clustered areas such as garages and basements.
Its molecules are heavier than air and thus penetrate the base of upholstery fibers, and carpet, killing fleas in clothes & bedding killing adult fleas and their eggs.
So, how many cans will you need? Well, one can of these Flea foggers effectively treats about 3000 cubic feet. If you have a big house, this fogger is a great choice as it covers a larger area. But, manufacturers require you to vacuum the treated room for 14 days.
- Offers seven months of protection
- Leaves no odor after fogging
- No furniture or carpet stain left.
- The 0.09% S-methoprene IGR will disrupt the flea life cycle – eggs, larvae, and adults – tried best no see ums repellent?
3. #3 Pick: Hot Shot Indoor Fogger + Odor Neutralizer for 2 months
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills on contact and controls heavy infestations – and keeps killing for up to 2 months.
- KILLS HIDDEN BUGS: Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see.
- WHERE TO USE: Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers.
- NON-STAINING: This clear, non-staining formula won't leave a wet, messy residue.
- EACH CAN COVERS 2,000 CU FT: Treats 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space (15.5 feet x 16 feet x 8-foot ceiling) – in rooms smaller than 5 feet x 5 feet, allow fog to enter from other rooms.
If you need a comprehensive bugs control solution or multi-purpose fogger, then you should try Hot Shot Indoor Fogger as it will control fleas, and roaches, covering an area of about 2000 cubic Ft. Ingredients are 0.2%Tetramethrin, 0.86%Cypermethrin & 0.5Piperonyl butoxide.
The fogger is effective in killing (on contact) both crawling and flying bugs. It’ll kill the bugs that will be hiding in cracks through its fine fog.
The company uses precise and innovative formulas to ensure that it kills the bugs but is not untidy at the same time.
Notably, most of us hate the smell of pesticides in the house, office, or yard (where you can use the best flea spray for the yard).
- The excellent smell in action
- Clean – non-staining or residues.
- Contact and fast bug-killing
4. Zodiac 100521158 Room Flea Fogger – 7 months
- Kills fleas, ticks, cockroaches, ants, spiders, mosquitoes, silverfish and other listed insects
- Prevents flea reinfestation and flea build-up for 7 months
- Reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding, and floor cracks
- Use in homes (family rooms, great rooms), garages, and kennels
- Leaves no lingering odor, stains or sticky mess
Next up, we are examining something more multi-purpose – the Zodiac 100521158 Room Fogger. The dual-action bomb kills fleas plus various insects like cockroaches and spiders.
But do they work? Many people use Fleas Bombs (also known as flea foggers) to kill fleas and insects in their homes. With S-methoprene, IGRs, cypermethrin, tetramethrin, & Pyrethrin.
Flea foggers’ propellants are added to distribute the insecticide in the fogger. Therefore, to kill the fleas, no matter the source, you’ll need to trigger the Flea killer can in a room or a common area.
These flea bombs contain chemicals that kill adult fleas and hinder the growth of eggs. For flea bombs to be effective, you’ll need to place the correct number of canisters for the size of the area you want to deal with.
- Kills a range of household pests
- Leaves no stains and no odors
- Give protection of up to 28 months.
- Treats up to 1125 square feet.
- Relatively pricey
5. Hot Shot HG-20177 No Mess! Critter Fogger – Deeper-Reaching
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot No-Mess. Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills on contact – and keeps killing for up to 6 weeks
- KILLS HIDDEN BUGS: Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see
- NO NEED TO TURN OFF PILOT LIGHTS: Deeper-reaching, dry fog technology
- WHERE TO USE: Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers
- NON-STAINING: This non-staining, odorless formula won't leave a messy residue
If you are searching for the Best flea bomb for insects that will leave no residues and stains, then Hot Shot should be your choice since it is a dry-fog formulation.
The package has three cans of 1.2 ounces each. Notably, one can treat 2,000 cu ft – treat the cracks & crevices – which will kill any fleas.
It’s no secret: Fleas are a threat to your health and that of pets – that is evident with flea dirt lying around. Chigoe flea acts as intermediate hosts for parasitic tapeworms and causes skin allergies.
However, fleas live on human skin only for a short time (about 7.5 minutes). Also, check the number of fogger cans for each room. So, let’s get started with the fogger reviews.
Therefore, target the bugs in their hideouts, yard, and pet skins. Also, remove debris, and flea eggs. You can use the best bombs for fleas in enclosed spaces such as offices, restaurants, apartments, garages, and other residential areas.
- Leaves no mess,
- Killing many bugs
- Removes lousy odor using the odor neutralizer
- Offers protection against fleas for up to 6 weeks
- Kills bugs hiding in crevices and cracks
- Do not kill bedbugs.
6. Vet Kem Siphotrol Plus Fogger for Fleas
- Kills adult fleas and ticks plus breaks the flea life cycle
- Prevents reinfestation
- Leaves no odors or sticky mess
- Each can treats 3,000 cubic feet of space
- Each vet kem siphotrol plus fogger contains (3), three ounce cans
Vet Kem company is the leader in the production of quality pest control products and lawn insecticides. So, it’s a no-brainer that their Vet Kem Siphotrol Plus fogger comes among flea bombs.
Vet Kem Siphotrol Plus’s key differentiating characteristic is that it contains 0.09% Permethrin (neurotoxin/ synthetic chemical) and 0.15% S-methoprene (insect growth regulator – IGR) to kill adult fleas and flea larvae respectively.
Siphotrol Plus also disturbs the flea larvae’s life cycle and thus reduces chances of re-infestation for ~ 7 months, and therefore homeowners consider it the best flea bomb.
Needless to say: fleas are insects that develop from an egg, larvae, pupa, and then adult – in different hidden places. Vet Kem (with S-methoprene) eliminates flea development.
I highly recommend this flea bomb to remove that massive flea infestation in your house – it’ll kill even the larvae stage that is very stubborn for other foggers.
However, remember to consider the size and number of rooms you’ll need to treat with the flea aerosol. Do the calculations and purchase the appropriate number of cans.
IGR bombs agitate the life cycle – for homeowners with kids and pets, you must also keep them off the reach of these vulnerable beings in your house.
- S-Methoprene exterminates eggs, larvae, & adult fleas.
- It offers protection for up to 30 weeks.
- One can cover about 6000 square feet of floor space.
- Dangerous if swallowed or inhaled by cats, dogs, & human beings -use puppy shampoo?
7. HOME-APP SC Johnson Flea Fogger
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact
- Kills hatching eggs for up to 4 months.
- Non-staining on water-safe fabrics & surfaces.
- Also works upside down, making thorough spraying easy .
- Wide-angle spray.
S C Johnson has IGRs to exterminate adult fleas, larvae, and flea eggs. This Raid Fogger has a long residue effect (4 months) during which it’ll keep your room actively protected against fleas.
Raid Concentrated Deep Reach will reach the deep corners and thus get to all the bugs that will be hiding in your residence.
Cypermethrin will kill the bugs on contact covering an area of about 500 square feet. Like the Hot Shot, this treatment kills the bugs on contact and will not dirty or stain your linen or furniture when applied.
If your room is less than 5x5feet, avoid using the fogger to leave dangerous chemical trails. On the contrary, Flea foggers a nearby room and freely leave the spray to move into the small room.
The foggers will create a long-acting bug control mechanism that will extend beyond treatment time, which will hinder bugs’ re-infestations.
- Fog will move into cracks and crevices, killing bugs on contact
- salt kills a range of pests, including fleas, roaches, and ants control
- Won’t stain or wet your fabric and furniture and
- Has a long residue effect – 4 months
- Gets to the hard-to-reach and hence fully exterminates the flea infestation.
- Large rooms will require a second application
8. ProControl Plus Total Release Fogger Bomb
- USDA approved
- Ideal for space treatments in facilities where food handling is not a concern
- KILLS: Ants, Black Carpet Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, Gnats, Hornets, Houseflies, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs, Rice Weevils, Roaches, Saw-Toothed Grain Beetles, Silverfish, Small Flying Moths,...
- One 6 oz can treats up to 625 sq. ft. (25’ x 25’ x 8’ ceiling
- Use for insect infestations in: Apartments, Attics, Basements, Buses, Cabins, Campers, Food Handling Establishments, Garages, Hospitals , Hotels, Houses, Kennels, Motels, Nursing Homes , Office...
Total Release: With many good reviews in the market, ProControl Plus Total Release is certified to be effective, easy to use, and convenient. Ingredients are 0.50% Pyrethrins, 0.10% Cyfluthrin & 1.00% PBO.
However, it is USDA-approved for treating areas that food handling is not an issue. The target pest carpet beetles, spiders, rice weevils, silverfish fleas, and roaches.
It combines the residual activity of cyfluthrin and the quick action of the botanical pyrethrins.
- 6 oz treats about 5,000 Cubic Feet
- Suitable for non-common areas like garages
- Crawl spaces and attics
- Kills a wide range of insects
- Efficient and easy to use.
- It doesn’t control bed bugs, and it’s not suitable for food handling areas and common living areas.
9. DavesPestDefense FMC Residual Flea Fogger
- Can be used in Homes, Restaurants, and Schools
- Package Dimensions: 5.410 L x 13.208 H x 6.807 W (centimeters)
- Model Number: 10058238
- Manufacturer: FMC
CB PCO controls roaches, ants, weevils, & flying insects – it’s safe for homes, hospitals, schools, and offices.
Wouldn’t it be great to control fleas and other insects with a bomb that is labeled safe for food handling areas, restaurants, and hospitals?
A Can with 5 oz of CB PCO Pyrethrin can de-flea a room of 25′ x 25′ having an 8-foot ceiling. The Pyrethrin ( natural) allows FMC Pyrethrin very safe for your kennels & garages. The formulation was formerly known as CB PCO Total Release Fogger, one of the ultimate flea Foggers.
It contains Dual synergized pyrethrins that allow easy elimination of flea infestation. The pyrethrin, like other Pyrethroids, is chemically like natural pyrethrins (from chrysanthemum flowers) and thus has low systemic toxicity to any mammals. You use 5 oz. to treat 5,000 cubic feet.
- Has natural-based pyrethrins suitable for sensitive areas like hospitals, schools, and homes
- Kills any insect including bed bugs, fleas, yellow jackets, and moths, and treats a large area
- Only kills on contact.
Use some blanket, rag, or towel to cover smaller spaces that may leak the fogger mist to the outside.
- People prefer foggers because they are so easy to use. You have to remove everything, including your pets, family members, and other items prone to these chemicals.