The best fogger for roaches (and roach killers) will help you clear the massive roach infestation in cupboards, behind the refrigerator, in waste funnels, upper room, kitchen, washroom, or crack and crevices.
If left unattended, roaches will multiply very fast in your home, leave eggs, droppings, and bad odor.
The models will make mass roach killing by even penetrating areas where cockroaches breed while killing other insects such as fleas and gnats. See these top roach foggers.
|1||Hot Shot 26180 Fogger, 6 - Count, Clear||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Black Flag 11079 HG-11079 6 Count Indoor Fogger, Clear||Check Price on Amazon|
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills on contact and controls heavy infestations – and keeps killing for up to 2 months.
- KILLS HIDDEN BUGS: Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see.
- WHERE TO USE: Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers.
- NON-STAINING: This clear, non-staining formula won't leave a wet, messy residue.
- EACH CAN COVERS 2,000 CU FT: Treats 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space (15.5 feet x 16 feet x 8-foot ceiling) – in rooms smaller than 5 feet x 5 feet, allow fog to enter from other rooms.
- Concentrated for heavy bug infestations
- Penetrates deep to kill hidden roaches and fleas in your home
- Won’t leave a wet, messy residue
- One 2.1 ounce can treats a room up to 25’x35’ with 8’ ceilings
- Kills Ants, Black Carpet Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, Houseflies, Mosquitoes, Palmetto Bugs, Pillbugs, Rice Weevils, Roaches, Saw Toothed Grain Beetles, Small Flying Moths, Spiders, Ticks and...
I recommend this Enforcer Roach and Flea fogger as the best roach bug bomb you can use in your residence.
This Enforcer Roach bomb is slightly a unique forger than the other ones you’ll find below it. For example, each roach bomb container treats a huge room area – about 6,000 cubic feet, which means that with the 3 cans, you’ll treat about 18,000 cubic feet.
In addition to killing roaches, this bomb is also effective for ants, ticks, fleas, spiders, and lice. Luckily, once triggered in the enclosed room, it’ll not leave any residue or mess.
It’ll also go into different roach hiding areas like drapes, cracks, crevices, and carpets. Further, it’ll not leave behind a bad smell.
The roach bombs create a compressed mist of the insecticide (when triggered) into a designated/ closed room to kill insects such as roaches and fleas.
Notably, they are both contact-killing residue killing insecticides. However, take precautions when using any of the roach bombs.
- Rapid action time
- Kills most household pests
- No mess or residue left behind
- For use in homes, apartments, attics, basements, boats, Cabins, campers, garages and other areas
- Total release delivery system kills ants, cockroaches, fleas, houseflies, mosquitoes and other insects
- Penetrates into cracks, crevices & carpet fibers to kill hidden bugs
- (3) 2-Ounce foggers. One can treats up to 2, 000 cu. Ft.
We have the TAT Fogger3, 3/2-Ounce, which also roach-treats roughly 2,000 Cubic Feet from the package of 3 foggers of 2-ounces each.
Equally, these roach foggers will kill both flying and crawling insects such as spiders, houseflies, ants, fleas, and silverfish.
Compared to the other foggers, this one comes with a lemon scent that’ll leave your rooms fresh.
The bomb mist will penetrate those hidden areas like crevices and cracks, killing all the insects on contact.
- The package includes 3 roach foggers cans.
- Kills both flying and crawling insects such as spiders and ants.
- Has a lemon scent to leave your rooms fresh
Raid Concentrated Fogger (the best bug bomb for flats) comes in a pack of 3 cans to kill insects such as cockroaches, fleas, and ants. As always, before triggering the roach bombs, you’ll need to cover all your sensitive utensils, furniture, and electronics.
First, remove the carpet to allow the insect killer to reach all the hidden places. However, to avoid poisoning human beings and pets in the house, ensure that you clean the utensils and furniture after using the flea bomb. Further, vacuum the house properly to remove all the roach debris and insecticide that finally settles on the floors.
The insecticide mist moves swiftly to the places in which cockroaches hide to kill them on contact. However, reapplication is required in a fortnight after the first roach bombing.
The Raid roach bomb will kill roaches in your house actively for above two months. However, you must remove all human beings (kids included), pets, and fish aquariums from the house since the insecticide is poisonous if inhaled.
- Can clear whole roach population in 1-2 bombings
- Kills roaches actively for about 2 months
- Will all other crawling such as spiders and fleas.
- Budget-friendly roach killer
- Not safe for pets and fish
This Black Flag Fogger takes the top spot on our list of top roach bombs. Luckily, in addition to killing cockroaches, this fogger will also kill other household pests such as houseflies, spiders, fleas, and ants.
It has a great smell that’ll leave your room fresh and cut the number of airborne bacteria.
You can use it in the garage, basement, attics, or any apartment room. Each fogger can roach-treat a 15.5*16*8 feet (2000 cubic feet) room.
- Insecticide residue will actively kill roaches in the house for 12 weeks.
- Kills other households pests such as ants and spiders
- Contact killing insecticide
- It leaves no mess behind but has an excellent smell.
Hot Shot Indoor Fogger is unique in its effectiveness in killing roaches and also has an Odor Neutralizer. The fogger creates a penetrating and fine insecticide mist that’ll go deep into the roach cracks and crevices, under appliances, and furniture.
Its active ingredients are mainly cypermethrin and tetramethrin, which will enable you to control a massive roach infestation. The package will treat a room of about 2,000 cu ft. Also, the dry formula is non-staining and thus leaves no mess or bad odor.
It’ll kill both the crawling and flying bugs such as roaches, Carpenter Ants, Mosquitoes, Crickets, Spiders, and Silverfish. Luckily, this Hot Shot Indoor Fogger has a residue effect of about 2 months – and will continue killing the bugs in your home over this time.
- Covers a large room area (about 2,000 cubic feet)
- Will leave no bad odor (remember the odor neutralizer) or mess.
- Has a 2 months residue effect and kills instantly on contact.
- The aerosol insecticide will readily get into the crevices and cracks.
- Fogger containers may have air leaks.
Next online is this Spectracide 100046128 Indoor Fogger that will help you kill the whole roach colony in your house or business premises. In addition to being odorless, these roach foggers are also highly effective against the bugs.
Created uniquely for indoor roach treatment, the roach foggers will require only 3 hours of bug-killing action, and you’ll be done with the adults, their babies, and eggs. It has a long residue effect and will be safe for your household – including kids and pets.
Spectracide 100046128 Indoor Fogger will exterminate both flying and crawling insects – equally covering roughly 2,000 cubic feet. Luckily, as noted above, this fogger is non0-staining in nature and hence won’t damage your clothing, carpets, floor tiles, furniture, shades, or blinds.
However, if the room to be roach-treated falls short of the 5’ x 5’ dimensions, you should let the aerosol flow from the adjacent rooms treated. Equally important is that you switch off the gas valves and pilot lights before triggering the fogger for safety reasons.
- Kills flies, roaches, mosquitos, and ants
- Leaves you upholstery intact its a no mess roach control solution
- Kills immediately (or within a short time) after contact.
- Being a mist, it’ll reach all the end of your roach-infested rooms.
When triggered, the best fogger for roaches will generate a fine mist of the insecticide that’ll kill the roaches (both the visible ones) and the ones in the roach nests.
Further, the insecticide readily gets under furniture, appliances (such as refrigerators), and into crevices and cracks.