I’ve reviewed the best gnat repellents. So, as you leave the house this summer (as nature blooms and the sun shines) ensure you get a good gnat repellent.
Get a non-greasy repellent with sunscreen, and one that’s DEET Free. Read on for a detailed product analysis – also check these mosquito repellents.
Reviews: 7 Best Gnat Repellents for 2020
This house specialized in personal care and skin offers an excellent product for the protection of gnats bites: Further research shows that some perfumes prevent carbon-dioxide detection in gnats.
– Offers protection of 30 SPF.
– The product is free of parabens, DEET, and chemical agents.
– Among its ingredients, it contains vitamin E as well as Aloe which allows soft and hydrated skin additional to the protection against pests and gnats. It also comes with a pleasant aroma.
– It is dermatologically tested to avoid allergies so it is prescribed for the use of the whole family. You can feel free to use the product in children and seniors.
– It is waterproof and also does not leave a greasy feeling when applied or when it dries. For this reason, it is ideal to apply on face and body. Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic.
Because our pets are also part of our family and we want them to also enjoy the outdoor activities, Amrita Aromatherapy brings us a repellent for our best friend: Bugs Be Gone for Pets (for adults and kids).
– Effectively repels mosquitoes, ants, fleas, chiggers, ticks, and other insects
– It is a product free of Parabens, DEET, and chemical agents. So it becomes an environmentally
– Something interesting about this product is that although it is a pest repellent, it can also be used by adults and children due to its natural ingredients, this benefits the family budget.
– It does not leave a greasy feeling when applied. And because it is not toxic, the product can be applied several times even with the clothes on.
Related: Best Mosquito Trap
Natural repellent, made 100% with organic products. Its main ingredients are the essential oils of geranium, lemongrass, and cinnamon.
Additional contains castor oil and lecithin that will leave the skin soft to the touch. Also, this gnat repellent contains a mild aroma. The product is not tested on animals – free of DEET.
– Formulated to repel mosquitoes, gnats, and other insects.
– Specially formulated to leave no greasy feeling.
– Free of parabens, petroleum, and chemical agents.
– Soft and safe for children and adults.
– It can be used on animals (horses and dogs). Not recommended for cats.
– As it is not an oily formula, it is not resistant to water and its application should be repeated once it comes in contact with water or excessive sweat.
It is essential that when we go out with our babies to enjoy a spring day, they are as protected as possible.
– Product 100% natural, organic, made with plant products such as essential oils of citronella, mint, rosemary, lemongrass, and geranium.
– The mixture of essential oils of babyganics is uncomfortable for insects, especially mosquitoes, but it smells very good for humans and is safe for the whole family.
– It helps keep mosquitoes, flies and other pests away.
– Being natural, the product is free of DEET, parabens, sulfates, artificial fragrances, and dyes.
– It does not leave a greasy feeling when applied.
– Eco-friendly products not tested on animals.
With 20 percent Picaridin Ideal for trips to tropical countries, where yellow fever and the mosquito that transmits the Zika virus proliferate.
– The lotion is effective up to 14 hours thus; against mosquitoes as well as ticks and up to 8 hours against bites of flies, chiggers,sand-flies, gnats, and chiggers.
– Safe to use in the whole family; It will not damage clothing or other synthetic fabrics.
– It does not leave greasy feeling when applied and its non-toxic formula allows its application several times during the day.
Buyer’s Guide – Best Gnat Repellent
So you know, a good spring day should be accompanied by a good repellent, to protect your family and your pets. Any of these repellents that we have just mentioned will allow you to enjoy your sunny days without worrying about the uncomfortable gnats.