A vacuum cleaner will help you reduce bed bugs from your house, especially where they live in clusters.
- Though the vacuum won’t get rid of all bedbugs, it will capture as many bedbugs as possible. So, which is the best vacuum for bedbugs?
Well, in this article, I have featured the best vacuum cleaners in the market. Also included is a buying guide to help choose the best device for your bedbug menace.
In a Hurry? View Our top Shower Drain Cleaners
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll with scatter free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning. Cleaning path width: 13.5 inch
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
- Brush roll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
- Powerful vacuum cleaner The dynamic motor and brush roll can lift stubborn and heavy debris Plus the 12 6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness
- 10 lbs light weight upright vacuum The Eureka Power Speed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuvre Designed for whole home clean
- 5 height adjustments It works well on carpet shag rug hard floors, etc. Smooth wheels ensure hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges
- 4.1L extra-large capacity the extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying Clean more empty less
- Multiple accessories included a quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas...
- ERGONOMIC BACKPACK VACUUM - The backpack vacuum weighs 10.3 lbs with dimensions of 12" x 9" x 20". Easily convert to right or left hand. The belt loop contains storage for the accessories to easily...
- COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS - Use the lightweight backpack vacuum for hotels, schools, janitors, JAN/SAN, offices, warehouses, stairs, entryways, and hard to reach corners.
- HEPA FILTER - The 8-Quart HEPA filter safely captures smalls particles
- PACKED WITH ATTACHMENTS - Includes backpack vacuum, 6' hose, blower adapter, exhaust filter cover, extension wand, multiple nozzle sets, crevice tool, several brushes, HEPA bag, shakeout bag, filter...
- POWERFUL 1400 WATT 12 AMP 120 VOLT VACUUM CLEANER - The backpack vacuum cleaner has a CFM output of 106 CFM. This can be easily converted to not only a vacuum but a blower with a set of 3 blower...
To make your bedbug vacuuming projects more effective, you need a powerful vacuum cleaner like Atrix VACBP1.
With its 12 Amps motor and 110 Volt power rating, you will get a powerful suction to remove bedbugs, bedbug eggs, and feces.
This is an ideal device for removing bedbugs from homes, schools, offices, hotels, warehouses, etc.
It comes with the necessary vacuuming attachments for different vacuuming jobs.
For instance, there’s an attachment for vacuuming carpets, ceiling, stairs, and crevice tools for vacuuming tight spaces. Other attachments include a turbo brush and a round brush.
It is lightweight, and the backpack design allows you to carry the vacuum on your back as you work.
The extension cord and the 6’ hose give you adequate flexibility. The various accessories are stored in the belt loop for the convenient transition from one job to another.
HEPA filter enables this vacuum to capture 99.9% of bed bugs, including other insects and debris.
Thus, it can be operated by allergic people without fear of allergic reactions. The 8-quart bag capacity allows you to vacuum a large area before emptying the bag.
- Powerful suction and HEPA filters give it 99.9% efficiency.
- Lightweight and can be carried on the back.
- Sucks bed bugs, small parasites, dirt, and other debris
- 8-quart capacity bag
- You can use it as a blower
- The power cord is only 1.5 feet long
- BAGGED CANISTER VACUUM: Multipurpose design w/swivel head cleans all areas and surfaces in your home, den, kitchen, car and garage
- PET POWERMATE: Motorized attachment lifts stubborn pet hair, dander and dirt quickly from surfaces. Eliminates hair from tangling around the brush
- POP-N-GO BRUSH: Stores inside vacuum, attaches to handle and wand in a snap for bare floor cleaning
- ALUMINUM TELESCOPING WAND: Adjustable lightweight wand lengthens to an extended reach of 10. ' to access difficult areas
- TRIPLE HEPA FILTER SYSTEM: Enhanced HEPA filter system traps 99. 97% of debris, trapping dander and dust inside the vacuum, reducing the number of allergy-induced pollutants in the room
If you want a vacuum cleaner for removing bedbugs and other debris like dirt and pet hair, Kenmore 81614 is a good choice.
- You can use it to vacuum your carpets, furniture, floor, ceiling, and other places.
The high suction power is made possible by the 2 motor configurations. This makes it possible to handle large vacuuming tasks, including deep cleaning.
It comes with appropriate attachments that enable you to carry out various vacuuming tasks.
It comes with two-floor nozzles, including the POP-N-GO brush for removing mess from bare floors.
There’s also an upholstery brush, crevice tool, and dusting tool. The crevice tool comes in handy when you want to vacuum difficult to reach places.
The HEPA filters incorporated in this vacuum cleaner ensure that 99.7% of debris is trapped, and only fresh air is released.
That means people who are allergic to debris in the air can use the device without suffering allergic reactions.
The extendable hose can stretch up to 10 feet allowing you to reach difficult areas without hassle.
With the 28 feet power cord, it is possible to cover a large area before plugging it into the next power socket.
At only 22.6 pounds, this device gives you an easy time when operating or during storage. Check diatomaceous earth for bed bugs.
- Has a powerful suction
- Prevents allergic reactions
- Long cord and hose enable convenient vacuuming.
- Several vacuuming attachments
- It’s loud
- 3-STAGE FILTRATION: The 3 stages of filtration consists of one 1, 2-quart HEPA bag which is disposable, along with a premotor and exhaust filter that are designed to be washable and reusable
- HEPA FILTER - The 2-Quart HEPA filter safely captures smalls particles
- VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR - The Lil Red canister vacuum has a variable speed motor that allows the user to change the suction depending on what you are vacuuming
- POWERFUL CANISTER VACUUM, PORTABLE SIZE - The Lil' RED Canister vacuum is compact, easy to carry, and easy to store; Although the vacuum is compact, it is still very powerful with its 1,200-watt...
- PERFECT VACUUM FOR HOME and OFFICE - The Lil' Red comes with a variety of accessories and features including; telescopic extension wand with seventeen height settings and 16ft retractable cord, which...
Smaller and more compact than the Atrix – VACBP1, this vacuum cleaner offers a good remedy for vacuuming bedbugs, dirt, and small pests.
- It’s a portable device with a handle for carrying around and wheels for dragging on the surfaces.
- It makes use of a variable speed motor, which enables you to vary the suction power during various vacuuming tasks.
For instance, bedbugs that hide in deep crevices require a higher suction speed than vacuuming on carpets or bare floors.
Varying the motor speed for different tasks helps in minimizing power wastage.
The three-stage HEPA filtration ensures that all dirt and possible allergens are trapped inside the canister.
Thus, you won’t be exposed to allergens when vacuuming your house. The filters are washable and can be reused several times.
It comes with attachments that allow convenient vacuuming of the entire house.
The upholstery nozzle allows you to vacuum upholstery, while the crevice tool is ideal for difficult-to-reach areas. There’s also a telescoping wand and dusting brush.
The 16 feet cord gives you sufficient leverage when vacuuming. Plus, its compact design and 6.5 pounds weight make it easy to carry and store.
- Variable suction power
- Ideal for vacuuming bedbugs, dirt, and other small insects
- Compact and lightweight
- Long and retractable power cord
- Small debris bag
- Powerful but lightweight (only 10 lbs) backpack vacuum loaded with tools and power head. Scroll down to the promotions section and add a free pack of bags to your order!
- Tools for every cleaning need.
- 4 Stage HEPA filtration.
- Comes with a 25ft cord.
- 2 Year Motor Warranty. EPA Establishment Number: 100571-UT-1
If you’re looking for a vacuum cleaner that you can conveniently carry on your back, get this GV 8 Quart vacuum cleaner – comparable to crossfire.
The provision for a backpack will speed up your vacuuming jobs and make them less tiresome.
- Its powerful and efficient suction will be ideal for most of your domestic vacuuming projects.
- It will effectively suck bedbugs, pet hair, dirt, among other messes. You can use it to vacuum your carpet, floor, upholstery, stairs, and so on.
The four-stage filtration technology utilizes HEPA filters, which can trap the smallest particles in the air.
That means dust, bacteria, viruses, and other pollutants will be trapped to keep the air clean and fresh. HEPA filters can be cleaned and reused several times.
It comes with seven tools that make vacuuming more convenient and effective.
The brush roll nozzle enables you to vacuum your carpet while the floor tool will be good for cleaning bare floors. Other attachments include the crevice tool and the upholstery tool.
The 25 feet power cord will get you through prolonged vacuuming jobs. Plus, you won’t get tired easily when you carry it on your back, thanks to its mare 10 lb weight.
- Backpack hastens your vacuuming jobs.
- The powerful suction is ideal for vacuuming bed bugs.
- Can be used on several surfaces
- Quiet operation
- Shorter hose
- BAGGED CANISTER VACUUM: Designed to clean all areas and surfaces of your entire home, den, kitchen, car or garage quickly and efficiently with multiple attachment tools and swivel head
- PET POWERMATE: Motorized attachment lifts stubborn pet hair, dander and dirt quickly from surfaces. Unique design eliminates hair from tangling around the brush
- ENHANCED CLEANING: 2-motor system powers the Exclusive CrossOver floor nozzle switches quickly from hardwood to carpeting with ease. LED light will illuminate when bag is full
- HEPA FILTER SYSTEM: Enhanced HEPA filter system traps 99.7% of debris, trapping dander and dust inside the vacuum reducing allergy-induced pollutants in the room
- TELESCOPING ALUMINUM WAND: Adjustable wand is lightweight and lengthens to an extended reach of 11'. Detachable handle is perfect for thoroughly cleaning furniture, car interior, and tight spaces....
A powerful vacuum cleaner will readily dislodge bed bugs from carpets, floor, upholstery, and deep crevices.
Kenmore Elite 21814 vacuum cleaner does exactly that. It makes use of a two-motor system to lift and suck bedbugs and debris from surfaces.
The four cleaning attachments allow you to vacuum all places in your house conveniently.
There’s a turbine brush for vacuuming carpets and a floor brush for sucking any mess from bare floors. The floor brush won’t scratch or leave marks on bare floors.
The upholstery tool enables you to suck bedbugs and debris from sofa sets, stairs, curtains, and other upholstery.
The dusting brush is ideal for corners, cabinets, and baseboards, while the crevice tool enables you to vacuum hard-to-reach crevices.
HEPA filters are incorporated in this vacuum cleaner to enhance its trapping capability.
With up to 99.7% of debris trapping efficiency, you won’t be exposed to pollutants or allergens when vacuuming.
The telescoping wand is made from aluminum because of its lightweight nature. It extends to about 11 feet, enabling you to reach far places before changing the power plug.
- Deeping vacuuming
- Adequate cleaning attachments
- The powerful suction is ideal for pests and debris.
- LED lights alert you when the debris chamber is full
- A bit heavy
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Dirt cup capacity - 2 liters bag capacity. Portable, Multi-Surface Cleaning
- Powerful suction gets the dirt high and low--great for bare floors, rugs and above-floor cleaning
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Automatic cord rewind for quick cord storage with the push of a button
Get rid of bedbugs by vacuuming your house with a Bissell Zing vacuum cleaner.
The powerful suction from its 10 Amps motor will lift and suck bedbugs and other debris from carpets, floor, upholstery, and other surfaces.
- The suction power can be varied to suit various vacuuming jobs.
- With its multifunctional floor nozzle, you’ll be able to vacuum both carpets and bare floors.
The telescoping hose comes in handy when vacuuming upholstery and difficult-to-reach areas like under furniture and ceiling.
The 17 feet power cord enables you to vacuum areas that are far from the power source. And with a push of the button, the cord will easily retract for convenient storage.
For this device, the bagged canisters are neither washable nor replaceable.
Therefore, you’ll have to dispose of the filled bags and replace them with a new ones. However, this does not make it inferior to bagless vacuum cleaners.
- Effective bedbug and debris vacuum cleaner
- Automatic cord retraction
- Ideal for floor, carpets, upholstery, and other surfaces
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- You use non-replaceable bags
- Upgraded Light
- Advanced Filtration
- Perfect cooperation between 32000cycle/min high Rotating Frequency and Powerful Suctions with 10.5KPa
This handheld vacuum cleaner gives you the power to suck bed bugs, mites, and other small parasites.
Unlike many vacuum cleaners, Housemile is equipped with a powerful UV light that kills bedbugs on contact.
A high-frequency vibration combined with the UV light beam helps in agitating and dislodging bed bugs from their hideouts.
- Then the powerful suction sucks both dead and live bedbugs into the 200ml dust box.
- The filtration system incorporates the HEPA filters, which have up to 99.98% efficiency.
Small particles of up to 0.3 microns will be trapped, and only fresh air will be released.
This ensures that the environment around is free from allergens. Carbon filtration also aids in ensuring pollution-free vacuuming.
- It is compact, and the mare is 5.1 pounds allows you to carry the device with your hand without getting tired.
- The UV light also comes in handy when you want to kill germs and bacteria.
With the high-speed suction, germs are brought closer to the UV light hence killing them. They are then trapped in the HEPA filters for later disposal.
It comes with a long power cord to enable convenient movements. However, you will require an extension in case you’re vacuuming far from the power socket.
- Sucks and kills bedbugs, other insects, and germs
- Compact and lightweight
- Affordable just like vinegar for bed bugs
- HEPA filters are washable and replaceable
- No crevice tool
How to Choose the Best Vacuum for Bed bugs
Now you have a glimpse of some of the leading brands of bedbug vacuums.
- However, there’re certain features that will determine the effectiveness of a vacuum cleaner.
These are important considerations that should not be overlooked when searching for the best vacuum for bed bugs. Here are the features.
The suction power of your device will determine the effectiveness of bedbugs and debris removal.
- This is determined by the motor’s speed and is often denoted as revolutions per minute (RPM).
A higher RPM results in higher suction power, making the vacuum cleaner suck as many bedbugs as possible.
A vacuum cleaner that allows you to remove bedbugs, other parasites, and debris has a greater value for money.
- Such a device eliminates the need to buy extra vacuum cleaners for different applications.
Also, go for devices that work effectively on all surfaces, including carpets, floors, upholstery, ceiling, and fabrics.
Bedbugs will hide in all sorts of places. So, a good device should come with the necessary head attachments to enable convenient vacuuming.
Common attachments include a carpet nozzle, upholstery brush, crevice tool, and dusting tool.
Usually, HEPA filters are recommended because of their ability to filter and trap particles of up to 0.3 microns.
- This ensures that the air released into the atmosphere from the exhaust is clean and free from pollutants.
This is especially helpful for people how are allergic to debris such as dust, pollen, animal hair and so on – check salt for bed bugs.
The extension cord’s length determines the area you will cover before plugging the device into another power socket.
- A longer cord eliminates the need for regular plugging and unplugging.
This saves you the time you spend vacuuming and reduces inconveniences.
Reducing the bedbug population in your house will minimize bites and make their eradication with other remedies more effective.
- A vacuum with powerful suction will enable you to suck as many bedbugs as possible.
- Ensure that the device you get comes with appropriate attachments to allow convenient vacuuming of various areas.
The most important attachments include a carpet nozzle, upholstery brush, crevice tool, and dusting tool. Get yourself one of these top vacuums to help reduce the bedbug menace in your house.