Even when healthy, your dog will always shed some hair – use the best vacuum for dog hair. So, the hair that’s dropped on carpets, floors, or sofa may irritate homeowners or cause allergies.
- So, in this post, I’ve reviewed the quality vacuums for dog hair – (either all-around vacuums, canister vacuums, and upright vacuums).
|1||BISSELL 2252 CleanView Swivel Upright Bagless Vacuum with Swivel Steering, Powerful Pet Hair Pick...||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Pet Turbo, Black||Check Price on Amazon|
- Surface type: Upholstery, auto, stairs; Power rating: 4 amperes
- Filtration: multi layer filtration, the Bissell hand vac uses the cyclonic cleaning system
- 16 feet power cord. Cleans stairs, upholstery and hard surfaces. Dirt cup capacity: 0.78 litre
- Specialized rubber Nozzle attracts hair and pulls out dirt on areas such as stairs and upholstery
- Includes two specially designed nozzles
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser is excellent in cleaning dog hair, little dirt mess, dog beds, and sofas due to its high suction power.
- This handheld vacuum model comes with rubber bristles with comb-looking tines to easily take on the dog hair.
- Despite have fantastic suction power, this Bissell Pet Hair Eraser allows little mobility due to its short cord.
Besides, it has fewer vacuum attachments such as the flathead attachment and the dog-hair attachment.
Further, because the vacuum is heavy, you’ll not be able to move it quickly.
It’ll help you kill those bed bugs and clean out dirt effectively, but you must place it very close to a powers source because it’s the corded model.
However, the dog hair tends to cling on the pet hair attachment – and thus might require cleaning after you’re done vacuuming and cleaning a clogged drain.
Hoover WindTunnel T-Series is an Upright and budget-friendly vacuum that’s great for dog hair.
- I love that this vacuum is easy to use and will clean surfaces thoroughly.
- Hoover WindTunnel T-Series is an Upright and budget-friendly vacuum that’s great for dog hair.
I love that this vacuum is easy to use and will clean surfaces thoroughly.
- I love it for both my regular housekeepings and for cleaning dog hair. Most dog owners love the rubber blades and pet tools to ease their dog-hair cleaning tasks.
So, if you have dog hair on the sofa or carpet, this Hoover WindTunnel T-Series will clean it up effectively. I consider the vacuum’s suction to be great and reliable for its purpose.
They will release the waste bag into the bin with just a single touch – in what’s referred to as the Clean-Drop® technology.
It’s lightweight (just 15 pounds) and easy to move around while vacuuming or killing bed bugs and their babies.
The vacuum includes the HEPA Media Bag (made from Activated Carbon) allow easy trapping and filtering of dirt and foul odors.
However, remember to replace the vacuum bag when it’s filled with dog hair.
Further, clean the vacuum filters regularly to ensure smooth operation to keep both the side and bag compartment working well.
Related: Best Bed Bug Steamer
Next up is this bObsweep PetHair Plus that’s great for cleaning dog hair, mopping, filtering dirt particles, sweeping and general home vacuuming, and also cleaning hardwood flooring.
Luckily, the vacuum has a large dustbin (about 1100 mL), which will guarantee to hold a large amount of dog hair and other dirt types before you get to the next replacement.
- The full command remote feature is a unique feature that’s mainly on this vacuum.
- It’ll allow you to program the vacuum machine to undertake automatic cleaning over its pre-determined area.
However, bObsweep PetHair Plus is one of the most massive vacuums from diameter and height.
Therefore, most dog owners find that this vacuum will be more challenging to move to restricted areas such as under low-height chairs and sofas.
Dyson Ball Animal upright is also a great vacuum for your dog’s hair, in addition to cleaning hard floors, walls, stairs, and carpets.
I should note that I didn’t really like the seemingly “ball” design as I found it harder to handle – but maybe you’ll have a different experience.
- However, this technology makes it easier to move to difficult areas.
- On cleaning, the vacuum’s hose and the wand will release gently with just a single try.
However, this is not a budget-friendly type of vacuum cleaners.
Luckily, this model does not have switches and knobs that allow the machine to vacuum different sanction levels and flooring – it does this automatically.
If you have an allergy, then this upright vacuum comes with a fantastic sealed system that’ll suck up all the allergens, dust, and dirt.
- Therefore, this model will be excellent for pet owners who have allergies and Asthma.
- The massive weight will ensure that the vacuum cleaner won’t easily topple over when you’re working.
Further, you’ll have about 50 feet from a combination of the extendable hose plus the power cord. Check the shark vacuum for pet hair.
Good vacuums must: (1) excellently suction dog hair (with filters & suctions), (2) have a central system that’s high-powered, and (3) and strong uprights – to control bugs use dog beds.