To defeat wasps’ colonies in your house or compound, you’ll need to acquire the best wasp spray. This is important, as wasps can be a nuisance at home, especially when disturbed.
- They attack by stinging the enemy several and instilling painful toxic chemicals that cause swelling and bleeding at times.
The situation may even worsen for those victims who are wasps allergic. To gain more insight, let’s get into the reviews. Read Also: Bees vs. wasps vs. hornets.
In a Hurry? View Best Wasp Sprays
- Kills wasps, yellow jackets, mud daubers and hornets
- Entrapping foam stops wasps instantly
- Jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet above ground allowing you to stand a safe distance from the nest
- Kills insects that return to the nest
- Pinpoint accurate foam reaches nests under roof eaves, around carports, doorways, window frames and other outdoor areas
- Insects killed: kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, as well as tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants
- Up to 27 foot jet spray: stand a safe distance from the Nest while treating
- Eliminates the nest: wait at least 24 hours before removing treated nests
- Powerful spray: kills insects that return to the nest over the next few days
- When TO apply: Apply at sunset when insects are least active and stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift
- FAST KNOCKDOWN: Kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and mud daubers
- JET SPRAY: This product reaches nests up to 20 feet away
- ELIMINATES THE NEST: SpectracidePRO Wasp & Hornet Killer kills the entire nest and kills returning wasps and hornets for up to 4 weeks
- OUTDOOR USE ONLY: Dielectric breakdown voltage of 47, 300 volts
- WHEN TO APPLY: Apply at sunrise or sunset when insects are least active
The Spectracide PRO is manufactured essentially with a powerful wasps’ knockdown chemical that kills the entire wasp’s life cycle (egg, larvae, nymph, and adult) instantly on contact.
The sharp narrow oz enabled by a nicely designed trigger allows point application in tiny holes, cracks, or other wasps’ hideouts – hornets.
Spectracide PRO will secure a large area of 20 feet radius and instantly knock down any flying wasp without necessarily following it.
- This product leaves behind an active killing scent that will last 1-4 weeks, thus eliminating any wasp that may come back.
With Spectracide PRO, you will also get rid of mud daubers and yellow jackets in your compound ultimately.
Moreover, this product comes with 47 300 volts of powerful dielectric breakdown energy and should only be used in outdoor wasps’ elimination.
For quicker wasp killing, you will need to spray the chemical either early in the morning or at sunset since this is the best time when wasps are very active.
Usually, you will need to spray the wasp nest till it gets moist/wet and then leave it for 24 hours before your remove it – this ensures complete killing of the wasp’s life cycle.
Spectracide PRO is non-pollutant, stain-free, and won’t irritate your skin on contact. However, it causes stomach upset when swallowed and should strictly be kept away from kids.
- Extensive spray area coverage – 20 feet radius
- Strain free, non-pollutant, and has no skin irritation
- Kills instantly on contact
- Deep penetration in cracks and holes
- Powerful oz speed -17.5
- Point application
- Best outdoor application
- 1-4 weeks knockdown effect
- No for indoor application
- Kills the entire nest.
- Contains In-Wash Pre-Treaters with Active Stain lifters for great stain removal.
- Safe to use in any washing machine and at any water temperature
- Kills wasps & hornets on contact.
- Residual action kills new wasps and hornets returning to nest.
Raid wasp spray tops our list due to its unbeatable performance through the active killing of horseflies and nested wasps on contact.
- The product features a strong scented chemical that is extra pressurized to improve its oz speed while spraying.
- The 17.5-ounce product will kill the adult wasps and get rid of any eggs, larva, and nymphs in the wasps’ nest on contact.
The active killing scent of Raid works within a radius distance of up to 22 feet.
Raid comes with a well-designed nozzle that allows more open point application into wasps’ hideouts.
The adjustable trigger incorporated in this product enables quick back locking and secures the remaining spray for future use.
Raid spray remains active for over two weeks, thus enabling killing any wasps that return after spraying is carried out.
This wasp killer is manufactured to work best in outdoor wasp eliminations.
However, point application for wasps’ nests found inside the house can be done – only that you will need to seek a qualified examinator to do that for you.
The 2-can package that comes with Raid will spray several nests sufficiently. This product will also eliminate the Hornets, ants, bees, and mud daubers in the vicinity.
Importantly, Raid is clients reputable due to its long-term, quality service delivery.
- Budget-friendly spray option
- Kills on contact – quick-acting
- Powerful killing scent
- Environmental friendly – no pollutants
- 2-Can package, 17.5 ounce
- Long-lasting and multiple applications
- Don’t itch on skin contact.
- Best for outdoors
- Won’t affect your pets
- Point application nozzle
- Can also kill ants and bees
- Not suitable for indoor wasp killing
Read Also: Does Windex Kill Spiders
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer controls wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, scorpions, mud daubers and tent caterpillars.
- UP TO 27 FOOT JET SPRAY: With a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet, you can stand a safe distance from the nest.
- NON-STAINING: This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness – before using in areas where spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours.
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: Apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- AEROSOL SPRAY: Water-based formula eliminates the nest.
To enjoy extra killing radius distance, select Hot Shot- an engineered product to cover a jet spray distance of 27 feet from a single point of application.
- The Hotshot’s narrow edge nozzle is specially designed to allow point action when spraying – this reduces unnecessary losses.
- Besides, the Hot Shot compound’s powerful killing agent will kill both the adult wasps and hornets immediately on contact.
You’ll enjoy a full spray cross-sectional area since the product’s 17.5 oz releases the chemical killing fast without letting any wasp escape alive.
The water-based aerosol spray is non-pollutant and will eliminate the entire wasps’ nest in a single application.
Moreover, it will also kill the eggs and larva and any other wasp that visits the nest site 2-3 weeks after spraying.
This product is best suited when used outdoor. It features a special non-stain agent. Thus, it won’t stain any clothing or furniture.
- You can also use Hot Shot to eliminate yellow jackets, ants, caterpillars, scorpions, and bees in your compound.
- In case you use this spray indoors, let the windows and doors remain open for at least 5-7 hours.
Though Hotshot has no skin irritation, the product is poisonous when swallowed and should, therefore, be kept away from children.
- Covers larger radius- 27 feet
- High nozzle speed -17.5 oz
- Allows point application
- No staining on clothes – water-based
- Kills on contact.
- Environmental friendly – no pollutants
- Long-lasting – several applications per can
- Budget-friendly and top quality
- Kills the entire wasp’s life cycle
- No skin irritation or effects on pets
- Poisonous when swallowed
- Not best for indoor use
Read Also: Best Mosquito Trap
- Active Ingredient: Prallethrin: 0.1% ~ Wasp Freeze II has replaced Wasp Freeze.
- Target pests: wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, spiders
- Application: Spray can travel 15 ft. to provide applicator safety. ( Best to use with Gotcha Sprayer Pro Adapter and extension Pole. Sold Separately )
- PT Wasp Freeze II Aerosol is specially formulated to provide instant knockdown of wasps and hornets.
- Knockdown is quick so no stinging pheromone is released, thus reducing the possibility of stings. Specially formulated to provide instant knockdown of wasps and hornets. The spray can travel 15 ft. to provide applicator safety. Wasp Freeze II has replaced Wasp Freeze. Wasp Freeze contained D-Trans Allethrin and Phenothrin as the active ingredients while Wasp Freeze II contains Prallethrin. Wasp Freeze II can be used outdoor, and in attics and crawlspaces only.
For great destruction of wasps’ colonies, Pt Wasp and Hornet Spray Freeze are manufactured with a super active killing agent that instantly knocks down the wasps on contact.
- This product freezes and paralyzes the wasps on contact before killing it, thus protecting you from any possible stinging.
- With Pt Wasp and Hornet Freeze, you will be able to kill wasps over 15 feet away without moving any closer.
Moreover, the point application mechanism that comes with this product allows you to spray dark places such as holes and cracks where the wasps may hide.
Unlike Wasp Freeze, the Pt Wasp and Hornet Freeze II feature a powerful prallethrin compound that will also help eliminate bees, mud daubers, tent caterpillars as well as spiders.
Moreover, this chemical won’t cause any pollution or all respiratory irritation while spraying.
This product would work best when used outdoors on wasps’ nests, holes, or cracks. You can utilize the point application if you choose to use it indoors.
- However, precautions are required to avoid any spillover on clothing or utensil as this scent may take longer to fade away.
- The spray trigger is nicely designed to allow lock back, thus saving the remaining spray for future use.
When spraying, you will need to ensure that the applied area is thoroughly wet or moist to enable the complete killing of eggs and larvae.
Pt Wasp and Hornet Freeze have a chilling effect that remains active for 2-3 weeks- this will keep off or kill any wasp that may come back.
Sunrise or sunset is the best time for spraying since the wasps are usually very active then.
- Knockdown killing on contact
- Long chilling effect-2 to 3 weeks
- Point application
- High Oz -17.5 and less application force
- Large application radius – 15 feet
- No respiratory upset or skin irritation
- Has a Non-pollutant compound –prallethrin
- Can also kill mud daubers and spiders
- Best for outdoor application
- Poisonous when swallowed
Read Also: Best Spray for Yellow Jackets
- Demand cs controls more than 30 Common insects including spiders, ants, flies, wasps, fleas, ticks and bed bugs.
- Demand cs is a water-based insecticide concentrate that offers excellent indoor and outdoor pest control.
- Each 8 oz bottle makes 8 - 40 gallons (mixed at 0. 2 to 0. 8 oz/6 to 24 ml per gallon of water).
- The LOT Number printed on the bottle is not an expiration date
When it comes to large colonies of wasp, Syngenta is the best wasp spray to use.
The product features a powerful iCAP Technology that activates the compound for instant killing on contact after application.
Syngenta comes in a large container that ensures several applications (of many wasps’ nest) without refiling or depletion.
- Moreover, the 8.0 oz delivers ample surface application time without any wastage.
- The water-based wasp killer will deliver an excellent killing action for both outdoor and indoor applications.
This product will serve you for a longer time than any other product because, for every can, you’ll be able to make 4-8 gallons of powerful, deadly spay chemical (6-24ml per gallon).
- The multi-sized microcaps or Syngenta actively penetrates the wasps’ nest, thus killing the entire wasp’s life cycle.
- The demand CS compound in Syngenta will remain active for three weeks, whether sprayed in a hot or cold environment.
Importantly, Syngenta is a non-pollutant and will cause no skin irritation on contact. The product has no odor or any staining agent that may affect the sprayed surfaces – hornets.
Notably, the Lambda-cyhalothrin compound integrated into Syngenta will help kill over 30 insect species, including spiders, flies, ticks, bed bugs, ants, etc. Syngenta won’t harm your pets.
NB: This product is poisonous when swallow and should, therefore, be kept away from kids.
- Best for both indoor and outdoor use
- Kills instantly on contact
- Large quantity – 4-8 gallons when diluted
- Non-pollutant and has no skin irritation.
- Kills over 30 insect species
- Don’t stain surfaces
- Has Powerful iCAP Technology
- Kills on Contact
- Harmless to pets
- Low Oz -8.0
- Poisonous when swallowed
- Slightly expensive
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this pet-safe insect spray kills and repels indoor pests and keeps your home pest-free. Kills flying, crawling, biting and stinging pests including ants, roaches, spiders, flies, fleas, ticks, wasps, scorpions, mosquitoes, fruit flies, silverfish, moths, gnats, carpet beetles, earwigs, palmetto bugs, waterbugs.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME. This versatile bug control spray is also an indoor flea treatment and flea killer for your home. It kills fleas in carpet, furniture, bedding and flooring, and eliminates adults, eggs, and larvae in the home without staining.
- SAFE FOR DOGS & CATS. Pet-friendly, this spray is gentle enough to use several times a week around your loved ones, throughout the house, yet powerful enough to fully eliminate pests and provide lasting defense of your household from invading insects.
- PLANT-BASED AND POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE. Using natural essential oils, this spray is a safe alternative to electronic bug zappers, lights, traps, powders, granules and conventional pesticides. No artificial colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals. Biodegradable. Cruelty-Free.
- EASY-TO-USE. This eco-friendly biopesticide can be sprayed easily around the home, throughout the kitchen, bathroom, and any other living areas. Simply spray around windows, doors, baseboards, under sinks, in cabinets, and around appliances. Works great for dog kennels and cat condos, too! Spray as often as desired for a pest-free home. Made in the USA from naturally-derived ingredients and safe around children. Safe when used as directed.
For your indoors wasps killing action, consider Wondercide as it comes with a quick-acting chemical that kills the entire wasp’s life cycle on contact.
- One amazing feature of this product is the pull trigger nozzle that allows you to control the amount of spray you release.
- Moreover, the nozzle opening is specially designed to allow easier point applications without spilling off.
Wondercide has an aromatherapeutic fragrance (rosemary, peppermint oil, and cider oil) that leaves a pleasant smell after every application.
The powerful 32.0 Oz allows deep penetration into cracks and holes (wasps’ hideouts) while spraying.
The USA-made product has a robust and active scent that will kill the insects and repel them.
Wondercide is a water-based natural compound and won’t stain your clothes, furniture, or carpet on use. Moreover, this product is safe for children and pets such as dogs and cats.
Importantly, Wondercide will kill other insects such as spiders, scorpions, fruit flies, cockroaches, ticks, ants, fleas, etc.
Wondercide is the solution you need for other house-invading insects that may be disturbing you.
All you need to do is keep off the locked house for 2-6 hours after spraying, allow actual insect-killing to occur, and then clean the mess out.
- Quick-acting – kills on contact.
- Deep penetration- 32.0 Oz
- Don’t stain clothes, carpets, or furniture.
- Best for indoor wasp spray
- It can also kill spiders, ants, ticks, fruit flies, etc.
- Has nice fragrance – aromatherapeutic
- Not harmful to children, cats, and dogs
- It’s the USA made and Has natural ingredients
- Don’t irritate the skin or throat
- Nice pull-controlled nozzle design
- Not Suitable for outdoor use
- Can be harmful when swallowed
No products found.
TERRO comes in two great cans that will help eradicate any wasps infestation in your place in a couple of minutes.
The product has a nicely designed nozzle that will enable point application. Moreover, the TERRO comes in a high pressurized state.
The 19.0 TERRO Oz allows deep penetration, thus reaching wasps right in their cracks and other hideouts without strain.
You won’t need to keep shaking the can since TERRO continuously releases the killing agent excellent with the help of a light pressure push button.
The quick-acting killing chemical will eliminate the entire wasp’s life cycle (adult, eggs, larva, and nymph) instantly on contact.
- The compound is formulated to form a foam that suffocates the wasps after spraying.
- TERRO has extensive area coverage since its jet spray can reach up to 20 feet radius from a single point.
The product won’t harm your pets or kids while spraying. Besides, TERRO has no odor that may cause a respiratory upset.
You can use this product best outdoors. The water-based compound won’t stain your clothes, furniture, or other items on contact.
- Importantly, TERRO causes no skin irritation on contact, and it’s safe for both kids and pets.
- However, the product has an itching sensation if it touches your eyes (rinse with excess clean water).
The best time to spray this chemical is at sunrise or sunset – clean the entire wasps’ nest after 24 hours to enable effective killing.
- Large area coverage -20 feet radius
- Kills on contact – quick-acting
- Also, kill Mud daubers and Yellowjackets
- Long-Lasting – 2-can package
- Non-pollutant and non-staining
- Safe for kids and pets
- Has no odor or additives
- No skin irritation
- Nicely Designed nozzle
- Point Application
- Unsuitable for indoors
- Cause eye irritation on contact
Though wasps infestation can cause serious problems to dwellers, a proper elimination approach is needed to succeed in combating them.
- Having the best wasp spray in your house is one crucial step towards this success.
- You must select the wasp spray that will not only eliminate wasps but can also destroy any other insect that gives you trouble at your home.
Remember, some of the best wasp sprays are reviewed in this article for you.