Pest and bug infestations sometimes may overwhelm you and your pets.
- There are expert exterminators that are unavailable for hire.
In this article, I have reviewed the Bulwark exterminating bug control service.
This information will help any homeowner to decide if the company is a good match for their pest control needs.
Any pest problem that is in your spaces will require expert bug control services to contain them.
- I would recommend that you hire a qualified and reliable exterminator who has good client reviews.
Notably, the many pest control companies out there vary in terms of trustworthiness, service, cost, and terms of bug control services.
Bulwark Exterminating is a professional service that undertakes various pest Control services in the United States.
- The company has been in existence since 1999; Google and consumer reports rate it at 4.9 and 5.0 due to its quality services – compare the rating to those of Terminix Review.
This bug control is notably not the cheapest but the company promises delivery of excellent services.
The 2022 Forbes advisors list rates bulwark exterminating highly – which is a pointer to the quality of service offered.
To improve its service offering, bulwark and get highly qualified and trained exterminators.
- Besides, the organic bug control company undertakes comprehensive background checks on the technicians.
The company will only use chemicals such as insecticides or pesticides when the organic techniques won’t work.
- Bulwark exterminating will give you free estimates (online) and we will return when live pests are noticed after treatment or between the scheduled bug control appointments.
- Excellent client rating
- Automated bug identification pages and online chart on the website
- Provides free online bug estimates and extra treatments (free) between scheduled visits.
Related: Orkin Pest Control Review
Bulwark exterminating summary
Bulwark exterminating provides various plans to safeguard against 60 + pests & rodents.
- The exterminating plans have different costs and visit frequencies and the annual fee will be anywhere from $600.
Exterminating price will vary with the frequency of treatment, kind & level of infestations, and home size.
Bulwark exterminating, however, only provides services in 13 States and also specifically in key metropolitan areas.
- The company uses people and pet-friendly products to exterminate 60 + pests – which they describe as being very safe even more than toothpaste.
The 60-days guarantee against the recurrence of live pests (anti-no show) is double what most companies offer to clients.
Despite being online, I noticed that the website for bulwark exterminating is simplistic and vague.
For example, I could not tell outrightly whether bulwark offers integrated pest management from the website.
- Also, the company has not outlined the various tests covered in the specific bug control plan.
However, our representative made a call to bulwark exterminating and they were kind enough to offer a list of the pest they cover.
The first bug control visit by bulwark technicians involves spraying the exterior of structures such as the house.
The specialty offered by the pest service includes mosquito, tick, and termites.
The termite control strategy includes the use of termite bites and termiticide barriers (liquids).
Bulwark exterminating will not provide bed bug control – so you may result in using bed bug sprays.
- The company utilizes all-natural bug control ingredients and is also a great treatment.
The company’s anti-no show pest plan plus the 60-day guarantee ensures that pests won’t be returning between treatments.
Bulwark exterminating provides its pest and bug or rodent Control services in about 12 States
Bulwark Exterminating is only available in a limited area, servicing 13 states. Those include:
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- New Mexico
Service quotes for pest control by bulwark exterminating will vary depending on a number of factors.
- Location and size of the home – smaller homes (in square footage) will be cheaper to treat compared to larger homes. Also, homes in different zip codes will have varied costs.
- Level of bug infestation – Minor pest infestations will be less costly compared to severe infestations
- Pests in question – the type of pests in question will affect the treatments to be used and also the cost.
- Treatment type used – The labor and pest control products used for various treatments will affect the overall cost
- Finally, fewer treatments will be cheaper compared to more pest treatments
On average, it will cost about 750 dollars annually to best treat a home that is 2000 square feet in the quarterly plan.
In summary, bulwark exterminating comes in the top 10 in a bug Control service we’ve reviewed.
- The key downside is that the company offers its services in limited States
- Also, the company website does not outline clear details about the various bug control plans.