Are you looking for the best mosquito killers in 2022? Relax, I’ve it all covered. I discuss the reliable mosquito killer available and the features to look for when shopping around.
- But first, what damage have mosquitoes caused you?
- Well, these blood-sucking pests will disturb your peace and infect you with diseases such as malaria.
- LABORATORY TESTED and PROVEN to KILL at least 98% of mosquitoes. Creates a Mosquito Barrier that REPELS for 1 to 2 weeks. It is also effective on other biting insects like No-see-ums, Fleas, Ticks and...
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - our non-toxic blend of 6 Essential Oils includes Geraniol, Citronella, Garlic Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lemon grass Oil and Cedarwood Oil. Our All-Natural Chemical Mosquito Control...
- SAFE FOR KIDS PETS and ENVIRONMENT including Birds, Bees, Flowers and Fish. PERMETHRIN, PYRETHRIN and DEET FREE while protecting your family from mosquitoes. Safely use around your lawn, garden or...
- RECLAIM YOUR YARD - Apply with a pump, battery sprayer, fogger, hose driven sprayers, commercial backpack foggers or other devices. Simply mix 4 to 6 oz of Mosquito Magician liquid concentrate to 1...
- FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - we know you will absolutely love this product, and we aim to provide the best satisfaction guarantee with our Manufacturer Warranty and USA based customer service team. You...
- 【Effective Physical Mosquito Killer】Bug zapper outdoor use 20W UV bulbs to attract mosquitoes and flying insects, then 4250V power mesh can immediately kill them.
- 【Eco-friendly and Safety】The bug zapper is EPA registered, safe for your family and pet. Internal grid enclosed with ABS shell to to prevent children and animals from touching.
- 【Widely Application】Wider defense range Up to 1,500 sq. ft and can be used at home, patio, lawn, garden, or even while camping. Indoor and outdoor bug zapper attracts most flying insects:...
- 【IP44 Waterproof Design】With premium IP44 waterproof design, this mosquito zapper can be used in balconies, gardens, courtyards and other indoors and outdoors places. Whether it's sunny or rainy,...
- 【Easy to Use and Clean】The top of the mosquito killer is designed with hanging rings for easy hanging. Just plug-in the device directly into a outlet, it will immediately work for you. Built-in a...
This is an electronic plug-and-use mosquito killer for indoor applications.
If you are tired of manually zapping insects or are afraid of allergic reactions from insecticides, Rodeo Electronic Bug Zapper is a good option for you.
- The unique features in this device make it fast-acting against mosquitoes.
- Rodeo Electronic Bug Zapper uses UV light instead of chemicals to lure mosquitoes into its high-voltage grid.
With this device, you will instantly kill mosquitoes without polluting the environment.
Unlike some electric bug zappers, Rodeo’s high-voltage grid is correctly secured with a protective shell, making the device safe to handle.
You don’t have to worry about plugging one in your kid’s bedroom. Also, it does generate an irritating buzzing sound when an insect is killed.
Its ease of use is impressive. There is no topping up chemicals or swapping batteries. It would help if you plugged it into a 120v socket, and your device will attract and kill insects instantly.
A removable tray is incorporated to collect insect carcasses for easy disposal. An additional feature of this device is its soothing night light.
- Has a robust high-voltage grid
- Environmentally friendly
- Has removable tray for collecting and disposing of dead insects
- The LED night light is very soothing.
- Protective shell
- Operates quietly without irritation
- Not ideal for outdoors
- BUG INDOOR ZAPPER: This Insect indoor killer attracts flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects using two UV light bulbs.
- Zapper Mesh screen: The bug zapper with a mesh screen , preventing accidental contact with the electrical grid.
- Comfortable: Insects are attracted and easily killed by the insect zapper high voltage metal grids, insect zapper keeping your home Comfortable
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Hang the Electronic Indoor Insect Killer by attaching the accompanying chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or simply set on down on a solid surface.
- EASY UPKEEP: The removable plastic tray at the bottom of the bug zapper collects dead insect, and insect killer is washable to make maintenance fast and simple. The electric grid is self-cleaning.
At just 15x11x3.2-inches, Aspectek 20 Zapper is a compact household accessory every homeowner may long to have.
Mosquitoes are attracted to its two UV bulbs from an impressive 6000 feet distance. Its fine mesh generates a powerful voltage (about 2800v) capable of killing mosquitoes with a single touch.
Aspectek 20W Zapper is a very simple to use a device that has taken insect-killing to the next level. It doesn’t require any installation or special skills to operate.
All you do is check whether the bulbs are functioning, plug into an electrical socket, and you can go around your house killing mosquitoes.
- A removable tray at the bottom collects insect carcasses for later disposal.
- It’s a multipurpose device, ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. It’s also a safe device to use, complete with provisions for wall mounting.
There is a protective cage to shield people from the electrical grid. So kids and pets won’t be at risk of electrical shocks.
Also, Aspectek 20W Zapper complies with RoHS and CE, both international certification marks.
- High voltage (2800v) is enough to kill mosquitoes
- Useful for an impressive 6000 feet radius
- Washable removable tray for collecting insect carcasses
- Comes with a provision for wall mounting
- Environmental friendly
- Certified by RoHS and CE
- Makes a lot of noise whenever an insect is killed
No products found.
Don’t let mosquitos bring malaria infections to come to your family. Flowtron MC9000 is a trusted brand to help you tackle such infections.
If you have tried other mosquito killers but barely got any good results, try Flowtron MC9000
It draws its strength from its black light, attracting mosquitoes four times better than traditional bulbs.
It will kill mosquitoes instantly with its robust 5600v grid. The metal grid and shell are durable, plus the design is a no-clog one, able to function for several weeks.
It’s waterproof, making it ideal for outdoor conditions. It has a very efficient and reliable power consumption electrical system.
Also, with this device, you are sure not to pollute the environment or water resources.
Although Flowtron MC9000 is electrically powered, it is fast than most of the available insect killers. Unlike some famous brands in this category, Flowtron MC9000 will hardly experience flare-ups.
For more safety, the electrical grid is covered with a protective mesh. Therefore, your kids and pets can play around with the device without suffering electric shocks.
- It’s powerful (5600v)
- Impressive luring ability
- Non-clog design
- Cannot operate without electricity
- MOSQUITO ELIMINATOR – Don't let pesky mosquitoes and other insects ruin your backyard parties, picnics, and barbecues. SkeeterVac is the cost-efficient solution to limiting the mosquito and insect...
- HANDS OFF DESIGN - Constructed with a multi-spark electronic ignition that easily sparks a filled propane tank (tank sold separately), the SkeeterVac operates 24 hours a day. SkeeterVac uses a...
- EASY TO INSTALL – With zero tools required, the SkeeterVac assembles easily in minutes. Simply place the machine in a shady area close to the insect habitat. Connect a filled propane tank and turn...
- BUILT TO LAST – Leave clunky cords, service interruptions, and inconvenient upkeep in the past. SkeeterVac’s CO2 rating is 35,000 cc/hour, and product performance can vary due to weather, wind,...
- LIMITED MAINTENANCE - When your propane tank is empty, just change it out, replace the sticky trap, and empty the vacuum trap. Once you reassemble those pieces, your SkeeterVac will continue working...
This one will make you go a bit deeper into your pocket. But it never disappoints when it comes to killing mosquitoes.
Armed with a battery and propane, Blue Rhino Skeeter employs a technology capable of covering an acre. Since no chemicals are used, this device is safe for your home and the environment.
With Blue Rhino Skeeter, you won’t have to set up complex components or mix up chemicals as exhibited in some types of mosquito killers.
Blue Rhino Skeeter comes in a compact design that attracts and kills mosquitoes and other flying insects without human intervention.
Once you refill the propane tank and turn on the ignition system, your system is now ready to do its job. Its performance may reduce in windy and when temperatures are shallow (4.4C and below).
It will, however, not disappoint you. What’s more, this device is made using durable materials to give you value for your money. Due to its compact design, it can be easily relocated to preferred places.
- Compact all in one mosquito killer
- Environmental friendly
- Easily portable
- Ease of use
- Performance dwindles in windy and low-temperature conditions.
- Featuring a 4,000-volt grid, our electric bug zapper is a modern take on the traditional fly swatter. Instantly eliminate mosquitos, flies, fruit flies, gnats and other pests in a single swing. More...
- The Zap It! bug zapper can not only be used as an indoor bug zapper, it can be used as an outdoor zapper too! Whether you’re camping, hiking or enjoying a family picnic, our portable electric...
- For quick, convenient charging, plug in your fly zapper using the included USB cable. As powerful as it is efficient, the built-in lithium battery offers up to 10,000 zaps on a single charge!
- With an activation button and glowing indicator light, there’s no need to worry about accidental zapping - you'll know when the racket is active! There’s even a triple-layer safety mesh, offering...
- Thanks to an ergonomic, lightweight design, our racket provides comfort and control. The large frame makes it easy to target pests, and cleanup is as effortless as shaking or brushing dead bugs off...
This is an affordable but efficient mosquito killer. With its powerful 2000v grid, you can be sure to kill mosquitoes and other insects on contact.
It’s durable and comes with a rechargeable system, unlike some models which come with replicable AA batteries.
It’s built with strong, lightweight materials to enable swift and strain-less movements when hunting for mosquitoes to kill.
Zap-It! Bug zappers come with navigation LED lights to help you move around in the dark. These lights also aid in identifying mosquito hideouts.
Most bug zappers are associated with electrocuting people accidentally. However, Zap-It! Bug Zapper is quite different.
Its triple-layer mesh keeps you safe from electrocution. The ON/OFF button is also coupled with an indicator light to tell you when the device is on.
To charge the device, you use a USB charger. The rechargeable battery it comes with will serve you for an extended period. Plus, the battery doesn’t quickly lose its capacity even after several recharges.
What’s more, Zap-It! Bug Zapper is the right choice if you are working on a low budget. It’s safe for you and the environment too.
- Durable with a lifetime warranty
- Made with lightweight materials
- ON/OFF button with indicator lights
- Fast recharging (USB)
- LED lights
- It May is not very efficient
- KILLS FAST: Kills mosquitoes, listed ant types, fleas and other listed insects
- QUICKFLIP HOSE-END SPRAYER: Hose-end-sprayer activates spray at the flip of a switch – just grip, flip and go
- LASTS ALL SUMMER: Controls up to 12 weeks against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs
- COVERAGE: 32oz Treats up to 5,000 square feet of lawn; Contains 2.5% Permethrin
- EASY SETUP, NO MIXING REQUIRED: New QuickFlip hose-end sprayer activates spray at the flip of a switch. Just attach the sprayer to a garden hose to treat your lawn, landscape and outdoor surfaces...
Cutter HG-61067 is another high-quality and affordable mosquito killer you may add to your shelf.
Its active ingredient is a concentrate of 0.6% lambda-cyhalothrin and is capable of killing mosquitoes on contact.
The residual activity of this spray kills mosquitoes for six months.
Cutter HG-61067 is one of the best outdoor mosquito killers. If you want to treat your backyard or lawn with many economies, then get yourself this quality mosquito killer.
With the 32-ounce sprayer, you’re sure to cover up to 5000 square feet. It comes with a free pump nozzle to ease its application.
When connected to a garden hose pipe, the concentrate and water mix automatically and comes out through the nozzle as a perfect spray.
Contents of this spray are safe for the user and the environment. What’s more, this mosquito killer is registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Long residual action
- Safe for humans and pets
- Environmentally friendly
- All-weather concentrate
- Covers over 5000 square feet
- Easy to use
- Quite fussy
- Advanced electronic insect control; non clogging killing grid; 1/2-acre killing radius, requires plug.
- Recommended not to be used within 25-feet of area intended for human activity, should not be attached to house or deck or other structures
- Instantaneous operation, continuous and uninterrupted service, Uses a 15-watt bulb. The cord is 9” in length
- For best results replace the cartridge every 30 days, Please refer User manual for troubleshooting and its corrections
- Recommended for areas up to 1/2 acre - Outdoor Use Only
If you have a Killer tops mosquito infestation, Flowtron BK-15D will solve your problem in days. This powerful household mosquito killer works as it promises.
Armed with powerful UV bulbs, this device can attract and kill mosquitoes over a radius of about ½ acre.
The incorporated electric grid is non-clogging and kills mosquitoes on contact. A detachable try at its bottom collects the dead mosquitoes for easy disposal.
It’s built with heavy-duty plastic and an up-to-standard electrical system secured with protective mesh to prevent electric shock. Thus you can use it for indoor purposes without risking the safety of your kids and pests.
If you are environment-conscious, the Flowtron BK-15D killer is the best option for you. Its electrical shock kills mosquitoes on contact without any adverse effects on the environment.
Flowtron BK-15D electrical system is compatible with standard electrical outlets. So you won’t have to make any adjustments.
But for better results, it is advisable to install the device at least 25 ft. from human activity.
Not only will this improve security, but it will also enhance your chances of killing more mosquitoes.
- Covers ½ acre radius
- 100% eco-friendly
- The electric grid is non-clogging
- Cartridge is replaceable
- Removable collecting tray
- UV bulbs lure insects
- The device is a bit small
Attributes to Check for a Mosquito Killer
Generally, there is a wide range of mosquito killers in the market. For instance, the most common mosquito killers include forgers, electrical zappers, and dunks.
But how do you choose the best mosquito killer for your situation? Below is a guide with some of the attributes you should keep in mind when shopping for a mosquito killer.
Effectiveness: Mosquitoes have developed resistance to some pesticides over time. So, if you want to manage a growing infestation, you should go for an effective product.
Your product of choice should be able to instantly kill mosquitoes at any stage of their lifecycle (adult, larvae, or pupa).
For a growing infestation, choose a product with long residual activity. This will kill mosquitoes at all their developmental stages for a long period.
Mode of Action: Mosquito killers are designed for either indoor or outdoor conditions. Some are multipurpose. Mostly, the best mosquito killers outdoors are chemical-based killers.
Thus, for your backyard or lawn, you will need a chemical-based killer. On the other hand, the ideal killers for indoors are electric zappers and dunks. They are quiet, non-irritant, and environmentally friendly.
Ease of Use: It isn’t that easy to manage mosquito infestations. So, you will need to buy a product that allows you to kill mosquitoes without unnecessary strain.
Many brands compete on this attribute. The right product should be easy to carry around and use without a struggle. It should also be easy to store.
Eco-Friendly: While there’s a dire need to fight mosquitoes, it’s always advisable to be conscious about our environment. Products that contain DDT pollute the environment.
When DDT gets into water systems, it makes the environment toxic for marine plants and organisms.
But, products containing Pyrethrin do not harm the environment. The best environmentally-friendly products are electrical zappers and mosquito dunks.
Safety and storage: Your kids and pets need to be protected from the mosquito killers you use or install in your house and around the compound.
For electrical zappers, ensure that they have a proper shield to prevent electrical shocks. Containers for repellents and chemical-based killers should be tight-sealing and leak-proof. Besides, these containers should be easy to store away from kids and pests.
Price: Before you go shopping for mosquito killers, ensure you have a budget to avoid impulse buying.
Mosquitoes are dangerous pests that infect you with malaria if left unchecked.
- But with the right mosquito killer, your safety is guaranteed. This review features the best-rated mosquito killers for both indoor and outdoor usage.
However, I would recommend Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer. It’s instrumental and covers an impressive ½ acre radius.